As a banking professional, perhaps you have considered earning a financial planning designation to help your clients identify/achieve their financial goals?
The Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) designation may be just what you have been seeking!
BankTrainingCenter.com offers the online QFA training program for those individuals interested in earning the prestigious Qualified Financial Advisor designation.
The Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) designation is an advanced certification program for those professionals who need to provide financial planning and advisory services to their clients. The QFA program is ideally suited for professionals who otherwise would like to attain the coveted CFP® designation, but may lack the experience requirements, education, or the time/money to devote to becoming a CFP® certificant.
QFA designees who wish to pursue CFP® Certification later may exempt out of the first (FP101) of six modules of the Accelerated Certificate In Financial Planning program.
The QFA program introduces you to the concepts and profession of personal financial planning, comprised of one online course with 12 lessons. Each lesson can be completed in approximately 8-12 hours and includes a corresponding online quiz with 8 multiple-choice questions, and an online final examination. The lessons are:
- Lesson 1: Fundamental Considerations in the Wealth Management Process
- Lesson 2: Time Value of Money Principles
- Lesson 3: Measurement of Risk and Return
- Lesson 4: Asset Allocation Process
- Lesson 5: Investment Strategies
- Lesson 6: Tax Implications and Strategies in the Financial Planning Process
- Lesson 7: Insurance Products in Wealth Management
- Lesson 8: Education Funding
- Lesson 9: Business Ownership and Planning
- Lesson 10: Retirement Planning Considerations
- Lesson 11: Equity Compensation
- Lesson 12: Estate Planning Consideration
There are no additional examination, experience, or education requirements to earn the Qualified Financial Advisor designation.
Continuing Education Requirements
Candidates are not required to complete any continuing education courses, nor pay an annual administration fee to main their designation.
Recommended Courses & Available Training Options
Bank Training Center offers the online training program to help you earn the Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) designation.
Simply select the recommended course listed below, or search under "Licensing/Designations" in the search box thereafter for "QFA - Qualified Financial Advisor".