Compliance Management and Fair Lending Training for the Board of Directors
What topics does your regulator expect will have been covered in training sessions for the Board of Directors? Do any of the regulations "require" annual or periodic training? This session covers two topics that are usually "hot buttons" in exams. BONUS- You can use the materials that will be provided to satisfy periodic training for your Board members.Covered Topics
Who Should Attend
- What do the regulators expect that board understands about Compliance Management? (Both the OCC and FDIC exam procedure requirements will be covered)
- What type of overview should offered when new regulations require a new board approved policy or procedures?
- Do any regulations "require" annual policy approval by the Board?
- What compliance training should be provided to a new board member? Are there any "free"resources?
- What are five "best practices" for making periodic compliance reports to the Board?
- What do the regulators expect that board understands about Fair Lending?
- What are the risk factors in Fair Lending analysis?
- What type reviews should be done for Fair Lending?
- What do recent enforcement actions say about weakness in compliance management or violations of Fair Lending laws?
- BONUS – Participants will receive a WORD version of the manual and a power point file for that can be edited. You can customize and use these files for Compliance Management and Fair Lending training for your Board.
This informative session is designed for Senior Management, Board members, Board Secretary, Compliance Officers, Risk Managers, Loan Officers, and Auditors.The Presenter
Susan Costonis is a compliance consultant and trainer. She also has an affiliation with gettechnical inc. as an associate trainer. Her 35 year career in banking and training began with 20 years at First National Bank, an affiliate of Wells Fargo Bank, in Fort Collins, CO. Susan has been a bank compliance consultant or compliance officer in Louisiana since 1998.
During her career, Susan has successfully managed compliance programs and exams for institutions supervised by the OCC, FDIC, and Federal Reserve. Susan regularly presents training to several state banking associations and specializes in compliance management, lending, and Fair Lending issues. She is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager and completed the ABA Graduate Compliance School. Susan also graduated from the University of Akron with a B.S in Art Education and the Graduate Banking School of the University of Colorado.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 2.5
All Canadian Provinces: 2.5
|About The Provider:
||Since 1983 Total Training Solutions has produced dozens of videotapes, CD-Roms, DVD's and web-based training modules. In addition to off-the-shelf products, Total Training Solutions also develops custom training products and consults with financial institutions to develop their own training curriculum.
For timely delivery of training topics, webinars or web conferencing is an unbeatable option. We now offer over 100 live programs per year and you can even purchase the recorded or ondemand session if you are unable to attend the live program.
We have worked exclusively with the financial industry since our founding. Because of this, we understand the needs of training departments in financial institutions and are alert to changes which affect the industry.
Attend the live session with the opportunity to ask questions to the presenter. You also receive a link to the handouts. All registrations for a live event will be given access to the OnDemand recording, at no additional cost, for seven days following the event. This will allow a flexible alternative when last minute conflicts intrude on scheduled events.
CD-Rom includes audio and video of recorded webinar plus hard copy handouts. You will also receive 6 months access to the OnDemand weblink as an added free bonus.
Includes a weblink for unlimited viewing for 6 months after the date of the webinar as well as a link to handouts.
Live + Recorded:
Includes all three options above. Live session, OnDemand Weblink, and CD-Rom plus Hardcopy Handouts.
Live + OnDemand:
Includes two of the options above. Live session and 6 months access to OnDemand Weblink plus link to handouts.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Compliance Management and Fair Lending Training for the Board of Directors||CD/On-Demand||$325.00||
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
FHA Direct Endorsement - DE Underwriting