Achieving Teller Excellence
This highly motivating workshop continues to evolve as the premier teller workshop. Attended by tens of thousands of tellers across the country for over 20 years, the workshop enjoys exceptional reviews from participants.
Managers and head tellers say this program gets the point across about the responsibility the teller has in influencing the ongoing impression customers have of the institution. Here are some questions the program has answers for...
- Have a concern your tellers don't take pride in their work?
- Are you ready to reduce errors, eliminate balancing problems and increase adherence to dress code and other policies?
- Looking for ways to improve attitudes, customer service delivery and cross-selling statistics?
- Want some reinforcement to convince your tellers that what is expected of them can change quickly or that they need to learn to take the initiative on picking up the workload without prodding?
Throughout the program excellent tips and techniques will be explored that deal with the skill sets, attitude and knowledge a teller must acquire to achieve excellence.
This workshop will convince participants of several critical facts.
- The teller position continues to be one of the most important jobs in your financial institution.
- How a teller performs on the job is equally important.
- Tellers earn a reputation on the job and with customers.
- Follow Procedure - some procedures can save money, some can spare criticism from the regulators, and others can save time, a few help spare lives.
- Maintain Flexibility - successful tellers must meet the need to be flexible whether that is the hours they work or the people they work with or wait on.
- Manage Risk - tellers become expert risk managers as they meet the challenges of cashing checks, reviewing ID, responding responsibly to robbery training and other security issues.
- Promote Sales and Provide Service - the "inside sales force" is the teller line and like all customer contact personnel the teller must always be aware of sales opportunities while providing exceptional service.
- Master the Balancing Act - developing consistent habits in dispensing and receiving cash as well as becoming efficient with common, everyday transactions are the safeguards to balancing.
- Keep a Positive Attitude - the one thing in life we all have an equal shot at, and complete responsibility for, is our attitude.
- Beware of the Sticky Stuff - tellers have to learn how to deal with the difficult customer and how to demonstrate professionalism when dealing with difficult situations.
Who Should Attend?
Your teller staff and all supervisors and trainers responsible for making a positive impact with tellers.
Janice Branch has been a senior training consultant for InterAction Training Systems (ITS) for fifteen years. Prior to joining ITS, Janice was the Senior Manager of Training for Consolidated Communications where she managed, designed, coordinated and presented training programs for this multi-state telco with over 1000 employees.
Whether it is teaching how to coach, manage, lead, negotiate, service, sell or train at every level in an organization or if it is consulting on problem solving and servant leadership, Janice is the "go-to" person every bank wants to hear from.
Today Janice specializes in providing a select group of clients ongoing strategic planning, coaching and training therefore enabling the client to tap into Janice as a team member and part of the leadership of the company.
Janice is certified by the University of Houston in Leadership and Management. She is currently completing a course of study with the William Glasser Institute and will obtain certification in Reality Therapy.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CBT - Institute of Certified Bankers|
All US States: 2.5
All Canadian Provinces: 2.5
|About The Provider:
||Since 1983 Total Training Solutions has produced dozens of videotapes, CD-Roms, DVD's and web-based training modules. In addition to off-the-shelf products, Total Training Solutions also develops custom training products and consults with financial institutions to develop their own training curriculum.
For timely delivery of training topics, webinars or web conferencing is an unbeatable option. We now offer over 100 live programs per year and you can even purchase the recorded or ondemand session if you are unable to attend the live program.
We have worked exclusively with the financial industry since our founding. Because of this, we understand the needs of training departments in financial institutions and are alert to changes which affect the industry.
Attend the live session with the opportunity to ask questions to the presenter. You also receive a link to the handouts. All registrations for a live event will be given access to the OnDemand recording, at no additional cost, for seven days following the event. This will allow a flexible alternative when last minute conflicts intrude on scheduled events.
CD-Rom includes audio and video of recorded webinar plus hard copy handouts. You will also receive 6 months access to the OnDemand weblink as an added free bonus.
Includes a weblink for unlimited viewing for 6 months after the date of the webinar as well as a link to handouts.
Live + Recorded:
Includes all three options above. Live session, OnDemand Weblink, and CD-Rom plus Hardcopy Handouts.
Live + OnDemand:
Includes two of the options above. Live session and 6 months access to OnDemand Weblink plus link to handouts.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Achieving Teller Excellence||CD/On-Demand||$325.00||
Overdraft Protection Programs
Achieving Unclaimed Property Compliance Best Practices For The Banking Industry
What To Do When A Customer Dies
Regulation E Final Changes on Prepaid Cards
Uniform Commercial Code Rules: How to Comply to Attach and Perfect Secured Transactions
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Call Report: Lending Schedules For Banks
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
TRID Checkup: Areas of Concern and Uncertainty
Calculating Cash Flow
Underwriting Construction Loans
Critical Issues on Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Bank and Financial Institution Fraud
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
Loan Documentation: Top 10 Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Loan Officer Boot Camp