In this informative session, we will review in depth the Trans Union Credit Report(s).
Reading credit reports used to be simple! However, today the average credit report is over 8 pages long depending on the format, and it takes a college degree to analyze the information.
We'll break this report down and make it easier to understand, and point out the RED FLAGS! In this series, we will review reports from the BIG 3 National Credit Report Agencies (NCRA) Experian, Equifax and TransUnion.
Sign up for one or all three. We will also cover keys points of the Fair Credit Reporting Agency (FCRA) &Fair &Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA) compliance.
- Review of the Trans Union Credit Report to determine why it is best for your company.
- "Add-on" products from this vendor that will help you spot fraud, be in FACTA compliance, avoid bankruptcy, and improve slow pays on the front end.
- Using credit reports for Employment Purposes- watch out for the sharks!!!
- Credit Scoring product such as FICO and the Vantage Score- their strengths &weaknesses.
- FCRA requirements when pulling credit reports such as; Permissible Purpose, REG B / ECOA, &Adverse Action Notices.
- New products from Trans Union that will make your life better.
- Using the Trans Union Report to build a better portfolio in a down economy.
- Using the credit report to speed up the lending process &evaluate the consumer's debt-to-income ratio.
- Using credit reports and/or scores when opening checking accounts!
- Safeguarding your customer's credit file-it's the LAW!
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for your CEO, President, Managers, Branch &Assistant Managers, Loan Committee, Credit Analyst, Lenders, Compliance Officers, Collectors, Human Resource Director, Trainers, or any employee who uses, views, or stores sensitive consumer credit information.
Greg Souther is President of Greg Souther Consulting &Seminars (www.gregsouther.com) a firm that provides training and consulting to companies in the following areas: Customer Service &Communication; Credit, Collection, &Compliance; Fraud Prevention&Information Security; and Marketing &Sales.
With over 25 years of training and speaking experience, Greg and his associates share practical "how to" advice that everyone can easily understand and use in their daily work environment.
Greg was Co-Owner and Manager of The Credit Bureaus of Southeast Georgia, the parent company for six Credit Reporting and Collection Agencies based in Brunswick, Georgia. Other Management, Marketing, and Human Resource experience includes Credifax, formerly the Credit Bureau of Jacksonville, the Credit Bureau of Valdosta, and the Credit Bureau of Athens.