Community Bank Strategies And Trends For Success
|Date / Time:
While the day to day pressures of managing balance sheets and regulatory requirements seem overwhelming, smart banks sense that the weight of competitive pressures make it even more important to develop and execute on strategies that will ensure their banks' success going forward. Technology Realities
This webinar will look at emerging trends in banking products and services, and provide keen insight into developing the infrastructure, tools, and staff needed to deliver them successfully.
We will also discuss technology realities and how they are managed as well as IT components. You will gain valuable insight on how to be successful with technology and we will also touch on alternate branching strategies. This is going to be a solution-oriented course you won't want to miss.
Directors and Technology
Key Components of IT
- Customers Preferentially Choose Electronic Channels
- Opportunities for Productivity and Profitability
- Must Be Managed as a Business Unit
Key Concepts for Success With Technology
- Processing Systems
- Customer Facing Solutions
Alternate Branching Strategies
- Manage Your People Well
- Reconcile IT Strategy With Enterprise
- Demand a Business Focus
- Keep It Safe
About The Presenter
- Support Expansion Without Traditional Investment
- Service Levels in Branches
- Universal Banker Concept
- Has served as a trusted adviser to financial institutions for more than three decades, on matters of technology, strategy, and management
- Serves on the faculty of the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and the Advanced Banking School at Penn State University
- Regularly contributes articles to industry publications, and publishes a very popular banking newsletter
- Frequently published in Industry Publications
- Regular speaker to state and national banking associations
- Software industry experience as a strategic sales executive
- Developed a consulting practice for a Regional CPA Firm
- B.S. degree in economics and finance, Christian Brothers University
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
ACH Exception Processing
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics