Digital Advertising Rules For Banks And Financial Institutions
|Date / Time:
This webinar will help those responsible for digital advertising to understand the risks that are posed by digital advertising and the legal and regulatory frameworks that govern such advertising.
It also will provide practical approaches and best practices for managing such digital advertising campaigns in real-time.
This content is critical for in-house marketing and legal counsel so that they can ensure that their companies are properly managing their digital advertising activities in a reasonable and legally compliant manner.
Legal and Regulatory Considerations
- Forms of Digital Marketing
- Objectives of Digital Marketing
- Brand Awareness
- Marketing and Market Intelligence
- Customer Experience
- Identifying Risks
- Reputational Concerns
- Privacy and Confidential Information Concerns
- Liability Concerns
- Operational Concerns
- Legal Compliance
Practical Applications and Best Practices for Managing Risk
- Understanding Applicable Laws
- FFEIC Guidance
- Regulatory Requirement
- IP Issues
- Advertising Laws
- National Labor Relations Act/Social Media Policies
About The Presenter
- Social Media Policies
- How to Make Effective Disclosures
- How to Respond to Consumer Feedback/Statements
- Proper Use of Consumer Testimonials
- Special Counsel in the Northern California offices of DLA Piper LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of advertising and marketing law
- Head of DLA Piper Advertising and Marketing Law Subgroup
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on advertising and marketing law
- Wrote several publications related to advertising and marketing law
- Best Lawyers of America in the area of Information Technology Law, Northern California Super Lawyer in the area of Intellectual Property Law; Best of Bar Sacramento in the area of Intellectual Property and Advertising Law
- Member of the California and Illinois Bars
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Harvard Law School; graduate, magna cum laude, Harvard University
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Overdraft Protection Programs
Achieving Unclaimed Property Compliance Best Practices For The Banking Industry
What To Do When A Customer Dies
Regulation E Final Changes on Prepaid Cards
Uniform Commercial Code Rules: How to Comply to Attach and Perfect Secured Transactions
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Call Report: Lending Schedules For Banks
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
TRID Checkup: Areas of Concern and Uncertainty
Calculating Cash Flow
Underwriting Construction Loans
Critical Issues on Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Bank and Financial Institution Fraud
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
Loan Documentation: Top 10 Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Loan Officer Boot Camp