Excel Fundamentals For Bankers
|Date / Time:
Microsoft® Excel® is a very powerful spreadsheet program that has many practical uses. It can be used in many ways to help with the day-to-day operations of a bank and its employees and the financial professional.
From basic math, to many built-in financial and statistical functions, to charts and graphs, Excel® has so many practical uses.
This webinar is intended to teach you the fundamentals of Excel® and its application for banking and financial professionals. You will be able to make great spreadsheets that can really help you be more productive and efficient in Excel®. We will start off with the basics, then, we will add formulas, formatting, sorts, filters, subtotals, freezing tiles, etc. You and your staff will be instantly more productive in Microsoft® Excel®.
You will find it to be clear and concise and right to the point and you will be able to apply these techniques to your own spreadsheets immediately after the session.
About The Presenter
- Data Manipulation and Navigation
- Formulas Commonly Used for Financial Analysis
- Introduction to How Workbooks, Worksheets, and Cells Relate to Each Other
- How to Use and Structure Basic Arithmetic and Worksheet Functions to Carry out Calculations in Excel®
- Basics of Formatting, Such as Bold, Italics, and Color
- Use the Table, Filter and Sort Commands to Manage Lists of Data
- Manage Aspects of Worksheets, Such as Freezing Titles, Hiding Rows and Columns, and Controlling Print Layout
- How to Keep Frequently Used Commands at the Ready by Creating Custom Onscreen Shortcuts
- Computer professional with more than 30 years of professional experience
- Has trained over 30,000 business people in online webinars, public seminars, and on-site training
- Clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across many industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, education, retail, etc.
- Started career as a database application programmer and has served as a consultant and project manager on many successful projects
- Areas of expertise include: Access®, Excel®, Word™, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Visio®, QuickBooks®, and SharePoint®, among others
- Passionate about training people and helping people get the most out of their computers, and is a published author having written a book on Microsoft® Access®
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
FHA Direct Endorsement - DE Underwriting