Recent Developments In Remote Deposit Capture
|Date / Time:
Remote deposit capture has been called the most important development the U.S. banking industry has seen in years by the Federal Reserve and others. Recent industry surveys show that the vast majority of financial institutions currently offer some form of remote deposit capture (mobile deposit, corporate capture, merchant capture, etc.).
This webinar will walk you through the current state of the industry, recent developments and issues to be aware of in the coming year. You will gain an understanding of sales, marketing, implementation, integration, operations, technology, finance and support, as well as a detailed review of current industry risks and risk management.
Remote Deposit Capture – State of the Industry
Trends, Issues and Opportunities
- Industry Overview and Definitions
- The Evolution of RDC
- Current Industry Profile
Hot Topic: RDC Risk Management
- Sales, Marketing and the Customer Perspective
- FI and Solution Functional Benchmarks
- Perspectives on Mobile, Corporate, Small Business and Branch Capture
Trends and Issues for the Coming Year
- Current Industry Issues
- Risk Management Overview
About The Presenter
- Functionality, Pricing and Risk
- Founder and CEO of RemoteDepositCapture.com
- Has more than 20 years of financial services experience in product/project management, strategy and technology leadership, and is frequently a featured industry speaker
- Founded in 2005, RemoteDepositCapture.com is the industry’s leading resource for RDC information, products and services, serving more than 200,000 unique visitors per year and hosting the industry’s leading annual conference, the RDC Summit
- Previously worked at HSBC Bank USA, Bankers Trust/Deutsche Bank, PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting and started Blue Mountain Consulting
- M.B.A. degree in management and entrepreneurship, New York University Stern School of Business
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
ACH Exception Processing
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics