Implementing A Successful Policy For Notary-Employee Development
|Date / Time:
Whether you are getting started, or already established as a notary public employee, this webinar covers important and timely topics that you will want to be aware of. Elements of a Notarization
You will get a great update on the often overlooked general issues currently affecting Notaries and their employers and walk away with a number of tips and ideas to improving this important and evolving position.
This course will provide those who manage and deal with notary public positions with the confidence when signing and a better understanding of the important principles of proper notarization.
What Is a Notary Public?
Certified Copy – of a DocumentWhat Kind of Journal Do I Need to Keep?
- Witnessing a Signature
- Witnessing a Signature Under Oath
- How to Administer an Oath or Affirmation
- What You as a Notary Public Can and Can't Do
StatutesUndue Influence Civil Code
- Does Your State Require It?
- What a Sequential Journal Means
- Personal Knowledge Not Permitted in CA
- Notation That the Notarization Was Not Completed and Reason
Capacity in GeneralPowers of AttorneyPrivate Employers
- Undue Influence Probate and Welfare Institution Code
- Any Additions or Corrections Made to the Document
- Agreement to Pay Premiums
- Costs of Supplies
- Limitation on Provision of Notarial Service
About The Presenter
- How Are Depositions Taken?
- Title and Cause
- Date of Official Act
- Business owner of Notary Docs with more than 8 years of experience with a record of commended performance both as a professional notary and small business owner, mentor and advocates education for notaries public
- Named as 2014 Notary of the Year Special Honoree Top Five Notaries Nationwide, by the National Notary Association
- Public Official in the State of California with a strong understanding of notarial acts, practices and precious documents
- Current on state regulations and up to date on changes within the market and education
- Written articles featured in bi-monthly National Notary Association magazine and local community magazines
- Presenter for businesses within Orange County on "What a Notary Can Do For You" among several other presentations and participant on law and long term care panels
- Conducts small workshops for the yearly National Notary Association conferences
- Effective in marketing, networking skills, community involvement, and is a team player who excels as a notary public/signing agent elevating productivity and presence as a professional notary who continues to perform research in her field of expertise
- Notary Public, Public Official: best practices of a professional Notary, credible and effective witness, trial experience as an expert witness and cross examination for the execution
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Letters of Credit
ACH Exception Processing
Key Ratio Analysis: Calculating and Interpreting the Numbers Correctly!
Deposit Analysis For Today′s Environment
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Safe Deposit Box "Danger Zones"
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Reg E Compliance – Five Best Practices for Handling Disputes
Basic Bankruptcy for Bankers
Flood Insurance Compliance Hot Spots
Opening New Accounts: Trust, Fiduciary and Minor Accounts
Opening New Accounts: Business Accounts
Limited Liability Companies: Do′s and Don′ts
Regulation CC - Check Holds