Advanced Tax Return Analysis For Banking And Financial Professionals
|Date / Time:
This webinar will provide the banker/financial professional with several advanced tax return concepts and related analyses to help them more effectively work with their business customers while determining both the business and business owner's true cash flow.
We will begin with a brief review of analyzing a business owner's personal 1040 tax return and the return of both an LLC and an S corporation including Schedules M-1 and M-2, Schedule K-1, pass-through transactions, and other deductions. The remainder of the subject matter will cover business structure, Section 179 depreciation, bonus depreciation, capital gains/loss issues, passive activities, real estate tax issues, retirement plans, HSAs, defined benefit plans, captive insurance, estate planning, year-end tax strategies, and recent changes to the tax code.
Each of the topics will be presented from the perspective of more effectively working with business customers.
About The Presenter
- The Tax Return of a Business Owner (1040), LLC (1065), S Corporation (1120S), and C Corporation (1120) and Determine Their True Cash Flow
- Schedules M-1 and M-2, Schedule K-1, Pass-Through Transactions, and Other Deductions
- Corporate Tax Issues Including Business Structure, Section 179 Depreciation, and Bonus Depreciation
- Investments Including Capital Gain/Loss Issues and Passive Activities
- Real Estate Issues Including Rentals and Home Offices
- Employer Provided Benefits Including Qualified Retirement Plans and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Planning Strategies Including Defined Benefit Plans and Captive Insurance
- Estate Planning Issues Including Gift Taxes
- Year-End Tax Strategies
- Recent Changes to the Tax Code That Impact Business Owners
David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA
- Founder and managing member of Osburn & Associates, LLC
- Practice emphasizes business training and contract CFO work
- Conducts regular seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches covering banking, financing, credit, negotiation skills, marketing, management, and customized topics
- National Association of Credit Management (NACM) Credential-Certified Credit & Risk Analyst (CCRA)
- M.B.A degree in finance and marketing; B.S. degree in finance; ABA National Commercial Lending School
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
FHA Direct Endorsement - DE Underwriting