Top 20 Collection Tips You Must Do Now
|Date / Time:
The title of this presentation speaks for itself and takes on heightened significance to the professionals who attend.
While the target audience may be attorneys, lending professionals, accountants, credit and collection managers, financial personnel and other management levels, this is equally applicable to any businessperson who just wants to get paid and timely.
With the tightening of the economy and everyone's financial belt, what better way to access capital - your own. At the end of the day that cash flow monkey on the business person's back affects every aspect of the enterprise's financial strength. That's why taking control of your accounts receivable and keeping bad debts and lackluster cash flow at bay requires constant vigilance.
This webinar and manual of solid ideas (albeit to many just a logical approach) provides additional tools for the business person's arsenal of resources to fight this never-ending battle.
About The Presenter
- Must Know Tips on Securing Payment
- Issues Surrounding the Timing of Billing and Tips That Will Help You Collect Faster
- Tips to Underscore the True Cost of Slow Receivables
- Surefire Ideas on Client Screening and Up-Front Efforts
- Ready to Implement Tip to Help Reduce Bad Debts
Martin H. Abo, CPA, ABV, CVA, CFF
- Manager and founding member of Abo and Company, LLC
- Has comprehensive experience in individual and corporate financial, business and tax planning
- Holds the professional designation of Certified Valuation Analyst from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts and has been awarded the designations of ABV, Accredited in Business Valuation, and CFF, Certified in Financial Forensics, by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Volunteers his time and expertise to many other business and professional organizations including serving as a director of Deborah Hospital Foundation; an active member and served as president of the Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey; is an active member and served as a director of the Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey; serves on the Matrimonial Accounting Interest Group of the NJSCPA
- Director and treasurer of Exit Planning Exchange-Philadelphia (XPX), whose members include estate planning attorneys, CPAs, investment bankers, wealth management advisors, commercial lenders, executive coaches, M&A attorneys, marketing and management consultants as well as former business owners who now advise fellow business owners on exit planning
- The majority of his business clients are closely held enterprises and professional service firms needing Abo to relate his expertise in performing such services for privately held companies of various sizes, covering many industries, including the operations of his own 17 member firm
- Clients, as well as the banking, insurance, legal and general business communities continue to call upon him to provide unbiased consulting assistance, arbitration or expert testimony on financial and accounting matters, business valuations, structuring buy-ins and buy-outs, divorce, estate controversies, bankruptcies, insurance claims and other forensic/investigative analysis covering a wide range of topics and industries
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
ACH Exception Processing
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics