Currency Transaction Reports
|Date / Time:
Currency Transaction Reports are used by law enforcement in their anti-money laundering efforts.Currency Reporting Forms and Statutes That Apply to Currency Reporting and Money Laundering Violations
This webinar teaches you how to comply with the reporting laws that help authorities stop tax evasion, drug dealing, terrorist financing, and other criminal activities.
The government is very serious about these currency transaction reports and has put in place serious civil and criminal penalties for non-compliance. As such, this webinar is critical for those involved in the preparation of Currency Transaction Reports so that they can be confident that their efforts comply with the law and they and avoid sanctions for non-compliance.
Governments Enforcement Strategy
Sanctions for Noncompliance and How to Avoid Them
- How to Properly Prepare Title 31 Forms
- How to Properly Prepare Title 26 Forms
- Summary of Forms
About The Presenter
- Title 31 - Currency Reporting Offenses
- Title 31 - Criminal Penalties
- Title 31 - Civil Penalties
- Title 26 - Currency Reporting Offenses: Title 26 U.S.C.
- 6050I - Returns Relating to Cash Received in Trade of Business
- Title 26 - Civil Penalties
- Title 18 - Money Laundering Offenses
- Title 18 - Criminal Penalties
- Forfeiture Provisions for Title 18
- Comparison of Title 18 U.S.C. § § 1956 and 1957
Edward M. Robbins, Jr.
- Principal in the office of Hochman, Salkin, Rettig, Toscher & Perez, P.C.
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of federal civil tax and criminal tax litigation together with civil tax and criminal tax controversy matters before the Internal Revenue Service and various state taxing authorities of individuals, business enterprises, partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations
- Representation also includes individuals and organizations involved as targets, subjects, or witnesses in Federal and California criminal investigations and related grand jury and pre trial proceedings, trials and appeals
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on Federal civil tax and criminal tax litigation
- Wrote several publications related to the federal civil tax and criminal tax litigation including: Internal Revenue Service Practice and Procedure Deskbook (4th Ed., Practicing Law Institute); Tax Fraud: Criminal Cases, Litigation Services Handbook (5th Ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc.); Toscher, Perez, Retting and Robbins, 636-3d T.M. Tax Crimes; Structuring Transactions and Currency Violations: The "Tax Crime" of the Future!, CCH Tax Practice & Procedure/February-March 2005; The Options Aren’t Looking as Good, CCH Tax Practice & Procedure/February- October 2006; What’s Your Client’s Criminal Exposure on His Undeclared Foreign Bank Account?, CCH Tax Practice & Procedure/February-October 2012; the Fifth Amendment Fbar Lives; 2013 TNT 123 9 (JUNE 13, 2013)
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
FHA Direct Endorsement - DE Underwriting