Collection Compensation Strategies: Get The Most Out Of Collectors
|Date / Time:
Being a debt collector can be difficult for the average person. Not many children dreamed of becoming a professional debt collector. That does not mean that agencies cannot make this a dream career.
The industry has many standards to meet, now more than ever in our history. Regulations, procedures and expectations can burn your collector out. Motivating and compensating your collectors is crucial for a continuously effective and compliant business and keeping your well trained collectors around for the long haul.
Learn multiple ways to achieve this goal. See what works best for your business model.
This webinar will help you identify how to review and improve your compensation structure for your collection staff and recognize new and creative ways to motivate staff. Gain a better understanding of how to discuss changes with your staff to get them on board and excited to work for your agency.
What Does Your Collector Think When They Hear Compensation?
Compensation - Pay Me
- Learn to Think Like a Collector
- Learn What Keeps Them Around for the Long Haul
- Learn What Keeps Them Compliant While Remaining Effective
- Is It All About That Base? There Are Many Ways to Set This up
- Commission and Bonuses
- What Other Monetary Rewards and How Are They Earned? Think Compliance
- What Should Your Package Include
- Let's Get Creative
- How to Avoid Too Many Expectations
About The Presenter
- All Employers Have Benefit Packages, What Else Motivates an Employee
- Daily Motivation Techniques
- Other Motivating Ideas
- Has been a part of the collection industry for 19 years and is vice president of collections and education at Account Recovery Specialists Inc (ARSI)
- Involved with the American Collectors Association International (ACA) and serves on their Education Council helping to update and create educational material for the industry nationwide; ACA certified instructor and was recently awarded the Charles F. Lindemann Instructor of the year award in 2015
- Has been quoted on multiple occasions over the years in both the Pulse and Collector magazines and has served as subject matter expert in collections, health care collections and compliance on multiple panels for organizations in the industry
- Vice president of the Kansas Collectors Association
- Presented seminars for ACA, HFMA, Chamber of Commerce and Kansas Hospital Association as well as many other organizations and clients in her state of Kansas
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Letters of Credit
ACH Exception Processing
Key Ratio Analysis: Calculating and Interpreting the Numbers Correctly!
Deposit Analysis For Today′s Environment
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Safe Deposit Box "Danger Zones"
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Reg E Compliance – Five Best Practices for Handling Disputes
Basic Bankruptcy for Bankers
Flood Insurance Compliance Hot Spots
Opening New Accounts: Trust, Fiduciary and Minor Accounts
Opening New Accounts: Business Accounts
Limited Liability Companies: Do′s and Don′ts
Regulation CC - Check Holds