Bankers Guide: Lending To Sole Proprietorships
|Date / Time:
This webinar helps those responsible for assisting small business owners to help secure loans to help expand their businesses.
By attending this webinar, you will learn about the concerns of small business owners and help their business to secure the financing they desire.
Overview of Form 1040 and Related Forms
Understanding Basic Differences Between GAAP and Tax
- 1040 Overview
- Form Schedule C Overview
- Form Schedule E Overview
- Form Schedule F Overview
Lending Challenges to Sole Proprietors
- Cash-Based vs. Accrual-Based Accounting
- Treatment of Depreciation
- Which Method Is Easier for Creditors/Investors to Assess Financial Vitality
- Impairment Analysis – (GAAP) Declining Assets (i.e., Under-Occupied Buildings) Subject to Cash Flow Projection Analysis by External Auditors
About The Presenters
- State and Municipal Level Programs
- State Level
- Municipal Level
- Non-Traditional and New Funding Techniques
- Crowd Funding
- PeerToPeer Loans (P2P)
- Alternative Short Term Loans
Michael J. Anthony, Esq.
- Managing attorney at Anthony Law Offices LLC
- Areas of practice include small business, business litigation, general business counsel, contracts and negotiations, commercial transactions, commercial leasing, trade secrets, joint ventures, commercial and investment real estate, limited liability company law (LLCs), and entrepreneur law
- Professional associations and memberships include the Columbus Bar Association; Lawrence Funderburke Youth Organization, Board Member and Legal Counsel and Small Business Advocate, Editor
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Capital University Law School; B.A. degree, in history, Cederville University
- Escrow officer at Fore Title, LLC., a company that provides title abstracting and settlement services
- 20 year career experience includes mortgage lending, nonprofit accounting and title Insurance processing
- Special focus on relationship building and individualized training
- New School of Architecture & Design, San Diego, California - area of study: interior design and architecture
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
ACH Exception Processing
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics