Compliance With The New PCI DSS Credit Card Security Standards
|Date / Time:
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
Make Sense Of The New PCI DSS Credit Card Security Standards
This webinar will help you prepare for the upcoming changes in the standard, including PCI 3.0, as well as provide strategies to reduce the scope and impact PCI DSS has on your enterprise.
About This Training Session
The payment card industry data security standard - plus the growing number of security breaches - have driven compliance and security spending up, while giving long-time security professionals a stick to push the organization into thinking more strategically about data security.
Unfortunately, payment brands are assessing fines while breaches continue to increase in volume and complexity.
This webinar will help you to better understand the upcoming changes and impact PCI DSS has on your enterprise.
Payment Card Industry Compliance
- What Has/Will Change in the Next Iteration of the Standard?
- What Does This Mean for Ongoing Compliance Programs?
- Looking Ahead, What Should I Expect the Adoption Rate to Be for This Version and Future Versions?
Scope Reduction, Speedy Compliance
- What Are the Brands Doing to Enforce PCI Compliance?
- What Does PCI Compliance Mean Globally
About Your Presenter
- What Are Some Common Scope Reduction Techniques?
- What Is Tokenization and How Can It Benefit Me?
- Are There Any Shortcuts to Compliance?
Branden R. Williams, CISSP, CISM
- Executive vice president of Strategy, Sysnet Global Solutions
- Co-wrote, PCI Compliance second, third and fourth editions: Understand and Implement Effective PCI Compliance, Syngress, 2009, 2012 and 2014
- Led the premier PCI Compliance organization, VeriSign Global Security Consulting, up until VeriSign divested the group
- Consulted with companies under $350 thousand annual revenue up to $400 billion
- Served on the PCI Board of Advisors
- Regularly published and sought after speaker on PCI DSS and information security
- Former adjunct professor at the University of Dallas, Graduate School of Management
- Received the Payment Security Professional of the Year award in 2008
- Member of the Information System Security Association, Pi Sigma Epsilon, Sigma Iota Epsilon, UD Entrepreneurial Association
- D.B.A. degree, Capella University; M.B.A. degree, University of Dallas; B.B.A. degree, The University of Texas, Arlington
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Overdraft Protection Programs
Achieving Unclaimed Property Compliance Best Practices For The Banking Industry
What To Do When A Customer Dies
Regulation E Final Changes on Prepaid Cards
Uniform Commercial Code Rules: How to Comply to Attach and Perfect Secured Transactions
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Call Report: Lending Schedules For Banks
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
TRID Checkup: Areas of Concern and Uncertainty
Calculating Cash Flow
Underwriting Construction Loans
Critical Issues on Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Bank and Financial Institution Fraud
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
Loan Documentation: Top 10 Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Loan Officer Boot Camp