Commercial Loan Stress Testing Fundamentals
|Date / Time:
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
The economic downturn and other external factors have had a dramatic impact on every aspect of banking. Are economic conditions going to improve? We hope so, but what should we plan for? Offset the uncertainty of the future by being prepared.
By performing loan portfolio stress tests you can: identify potential weaknesses in your loan portfolio; detect areas of high-risk concentration and reduce your exposure; monitor potential problem sectors; prepare more effectively for regulatory scrutiny; provide a long-term outlook and valuable reports to your board; implement more rigorous underwriting standards where necessary; make better informed lending and refinancing decisions; and maintain targeted capital ratios.
This webinar takes portfolio management issues up a notch, examining and providing tools to address today's complex issues in risk evaluation. This webinar will provide you with tools and insight to help you and others better predict future credit performance while minimizing your loan portfolio risk.
Stress Testing - What Is It?
Stress Testing Models Considering Institution Size
- History of Stress Testing
- Stress Testing as Part of Portfolio Management
- Regulatory Definition
Stress Testing Challenges for Community Banks
- Common Tenants
- Data Management
- Community Bank Models
- Mid Sized Bank Models (DFAST)
- Largest Bank Models (CCAR
Sample Credit Portfolio Stress Testing Output
- Regulatory Expectations
- Specifics for Community Bank Stress Testing
- How the Process Works
The Future of Stress Testing for All Banks
- Concentration Reporting
- Top Down and Bottom up Reporting
- Capital Impact
- Capital Loss Rates
About The Presenters
Peter L. Cherpack
- Senior vice president and Principal of Ardmore Banking Advisors
- Brings more than 30 years of experience in banking, where he has specialized in information technology, operations, business analysis, and high-level project management
- Works with clients to recommend the appropriate application of technology solutions to enhance and improve their lending and credit processes, and delivers and supports the installation of Ardmore Banking Advisors’ credit portfolio management and stress testing tools, myCreditInsight™, to more than 70 banking institutions across the United States
- Featured in a number of recent publications including the Journal of Risk Management, the RMA Journal, Bank Director, American Banker, The Independent Community Banker
- Recent speaking engagements include the Tennessee, Pennsylvania and California Bankers Associations, the Conference of State Bank Supervisors, the FFIEC Supervisory Updates and Emerging Issues Seminar, the RMA Annual National Conference, The Bank Directors Institute and the Web Equity and CSI Annual Customer Conferences
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Letters of Credit
ACH Exception Processing
Key Ratio Analysis: Calculating and Interpreting the Numbers Correctly!
Deposit Analysis For Today′s Environment
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Safe Deposit Box "Danger Zones"
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Reg E Compliance – Five Best Practices for Handling Disputes
Basic Bankruptcy for Bankers
Flood Insurance Compliance Hot Spots
Opening New Accounts: Trust, Fiduciary and Minor Accounts
Opening New Accounts: Business Accounts
Limited Liability Companies: Do′s and Don′ts
Regulation CC - Check Holds