Utilizing A Travel Policy To Control Travel Costs
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
Preparing, approving, and gaining travel policy support can be a difficult task, sometimes creating more questions than answers.Purpose of Travel Policy
For instance, How can an organization create the best travel policy for the best company outcome? One that maximizes cost control but NOT at the expense of employee satisfaction.
Utilizing a Travel Policy to Control Travel Costs webinar will outline the best practices surrounding travel policy: who, what, when, where, why and how.
In this live webinar, you will learn the correct way to utilize travel policy to create a better traveler experience while controlling costs. We will cover all travel policy components, emphasizing the mistakes to avoid for maximum policy efficiency.
Our program draws from our more than 800 client engagements, covering more than 130 countries, and encompassing more than 200 client travel policies.
Why Use a Travel Policy?
Travel Policy GovernanceHow to Build a Travel Policy
- Value Proposition
- Organizational Issues
Mistakes to Avoid
- Considerations by Component
Controlling Travel Costs
- Lessons Learned
- Best Practices
- Components to Control
- Anticipated Value
Will Tate, CPA
- Senior vice president, Management Alternatives Inc. (the first travel management consulting firm in existence)
- Former global travel manager for a Fortune 250 company with responsibility for all facets of the managed travel program
- Held a series of audit positions with a multinational audit/consulting firm and a Fortune 250 company, his assignments covered more than 30 countries
- While performing his internal audit role, he was selected as a national instructor for the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Served on the advisory boards of the Institute for Business Travel Management, major airlines and hotel chains, and industry education groups for both GBTA and ACTE
- Taught more than 150 travel management sessions at various industry events
- Was a recurring columnist for Fast Company magazine
- Currently serves on the industry advisory board of Business Travel Media Group, the parent company of Business Travel News, The Beat, etc.
- Created and copyrights for two measuring methods for determining travel management effectiveness and contribution to the organization
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Letters of Credit
ACH Exception Processing
Key Ratio Analysis: Calculating and Interpreting the Numbers Correctly!
Deposit Analysis For Today′s Environment
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Safe Deposit Box "Danger Zones"
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Reg E Compliance – Five Best Practices for Handling Disputes
Basic Bankruptcy for Bankers
Flood Insurance Compliance Hot Spots
Opening New Accounts: Trust, Fiduciary and Minor Accounts
Opening New Accounts: Business Accounts
Limited Liability Companies: Do′s and Don′ts
Regulation CC - Check Holds