Nonprofit Risk Management: Identify And Prevent Devastating Threats
|Date / Time:
This live webinar will review some key risk management issues, preventative tips and what to do if an issue arises. The live webinar will go over real life examples by explaining how to correct the issue and how it could have been avoided. Time will also be spent on mitigating risks of high profile claims that have dominated the headlines in the last 10 years. Finally, you can expect key planning and response strategies tailored to today's risk management.
- Scope of Responsibility – Employees, Volunteers and Contractors – Who's Who and Why Does It Matter?
- Active Engagement of Boards and Executives as a Key to Safe Performance
- Best Practices for Minimizing Liability Exposure in Use of and Access to Property
- Best Practices for Protection of Assets in the Event of Litigation
- Preventing Harm to Vulnerable Persons in Our Care - Top 10 Tips
Mark E. Chopko
Zeenat A. Iqbal
- Partner in the Washington, D.C. office of Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
- Practice emphasizes advising and defending nonprofit religious organizations; has expertise in regulatory and constitutional law
- Conducts seminars and workshops on nonprofit risk management, liability trends, church-state relations and legal ethics
- Writer of several publications related to legal and liability trends, and organizational concerns
- The National Law Journal also named him Corporate Counsel of the Week for his work on the Bishops' Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People, and in Supreme Court victories upholding school vouchers and limiting the imposition of the death penalty
- The National Journal profiled him as one of 10 people "whose ideas will help shape the debates over [church-state] issues"
- Adjunct professor, Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Cornell Law School; B.S. degree, summa cum laude, University of Scranton
A. Nicole Stover
- Associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
- Practice emphasizes consumer and business disputes, and general litigation
- Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and Virginia
- J.D. degree, American University Washington College of Law; B.S. degree, University of Virginia
- Associate in the Philadelphia office of Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
- Practice emphasizes employment and insurance services, including human resources policy development and implementation, risk assessment and mitigation relating to employee classifications and other human resources practices, preparation of transition strategies for employee separations, and litigation of employment disputes
- Presents and writes publications regarding trends in human resources management and employment law
- J.D. degree, The Pennsylvania State University School of Law; B.A. degree, Washington & Lee University
- Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Overdraft Protection Programs
Achieving Unclaimed Property Compliance Best Practices For The Banking Industry
What To Do When A Customer Dies
Regulation E Final Changes on Prepaid Cards
Uniform Commercial Code Rules: How to Comply to Attach and Perfect Secured Transactions
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Call Report: Lending Schedules For Banks
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
TRID Checkup: Areas of Concern and Uncertainty
Calculating Cash Flow
Underwriting Construction Loans
Critical Issues on Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Bank and Financial Institution Fraud
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
Loan Documentation: Top 10 Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Loan Officer Boot Camp