Utilizing Graphs and Charts in Microsoft® Excel®
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
- Selecting Data to Be Used in a Chart
- Create Charts Instantly – Either on the Same Worksheet as the Data or on a Separate Sheet
- Change the Chart Type: Column, Bar, Line, Pie, etc. – Selecting the Best Chart for the Occasion
- Setting up Charts Based on Noncontiguous Data or Based on Data From Different Worksheets
- Change the Location of a Chart – From/To Current Worksheet, To/From a Separate Sheet
- Chart Terminology – Legends, Gridlines, Axes, Chart Area, Plot Area, Walls, Floors, etc.
- Moving, Copying, Re-Sizing and Deleting Charts on a Worksheet
- Quick Entire-Chart Formatting Options
- Re-Formatting Legends, Gridlines, Axes and Backgrounds
- Adding Labels, Error Bars and Trend Lines to Charts
- Special Features for 3-D Charts
- Combination Charts – Using Lines and Column – Together on the Same Chart
Dennis Taylor, Taylor Associates
- Writer and presenter of more than 50 different video training DVDs, CDs and tapes on various Excel® versions since 1995
- Writer and presenter of more than 200 web seminars on a variety of Excel® topics
- Presenter of more than 200 public seminars on Excel® throughout the United States
- Taught more than 3,000 hands-on classes with more than 20,000 attendees
- More than 20 years of experience providing desktop software training and consulting for Fortune 500 companies, universities and government agencies
- Wrote, Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel® 2000, and writer and co-writer of five other books on spreadsheet software
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Overdraft Protection Programs
Achieving Unclaimed Property Compliance Best Practices For The Banking Industry
What To Do When A Customer Dies
Regulation E Final Changes on Prepaid Cards
Uniform Commercial Code Rules: How to Comply to Attach and Perfect Secured Transactions
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Call Report: Lending Schedules For Banks
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
TRID Checkup: Areas of Concern and Uncertainty
Calculating Cash Flow
Underwriting Construction Loans
Critical Issues on Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Bank and Financial Institution Fraud
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
Loan Documentation: Top 10 Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Loan Officer Boot Camp