How Will Health Care Reform Impact You In 2013 And 2014?
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
The Supreme Court has made their ruling and President Obama has been re-elected. Employers, benefits professionals and brokers must act now to prepare for the requirements that lay ahead in 2014. Join our experienced faculty as he guides you through the essential aspects of the health care bill that impacts you.
- Pay or Play
- Who Must Comply?
- Determining FT vs. PP Status
- Penalties for Noncompliance
- Overview of Health Exchange Options
- SHOP/Defined Contribution
- Essential Health Benefits
- HHS Proposed Rule
- 10 EHB Categories
- Benchmark Plans
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- W-2 Reporting
- Exchange Explanation
- Summary Plan Descriptions
- Grandfathered Plans
- Keeping Your Status
- The Bottom Line
- Dependent Eligibility Audit
- Medicare Tax Increase
- PCOR Fee, What Is It and Who Pays?
- Reinsurance Fee
Rob J. Thurston, HR Consulting Group, Inc.
- President of HR Consulting Group, Inc., a top 25 HR and benefits consulting firm according to Employee Benefit News
- Spoken at more than 200 conferences on HSAs, benefits and human resources
- Heavily involved with human resources and employee benefits since 1981
- Designed and implemented some of the first 401k and Section 125 benefits plans in the United States
- Helped create some of the best-selling HSA and HRA software, HRIS systems, Section 125, medical claims, benefits statements, voice response, KIOSK, call center and internet self service software
- Published three books, four videos, 20 cassette tapes and numerous articles in national and international publications
- National clients include Axa/Equitable Life, Pan American Life, Capitol Bankers Life, Maine Fidelity Life, Capitol American Life, Florida Combined Life, CUNA Mutual, IBM, Wal-Mart and Frito-Lay
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Health, Care, Reform, 2013, 2014, Mandate
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
FHA Direct Endorsement - DE Underwriting