Non-Resident Employee Withholding
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
When having employees working in multiple states it can be difficult to know what to consider to make sure that the correct state taxes are being withheld and the correct taxable earnings are being taxed in the correct states.
This live audio conference will give you the tools to determine what taxes are applicable for your employees based on residency, state and reciprocity agreements. We will also cover local tax determinations as well. After this live audio conference you will be able to determine the correct taxation for all employees no matter the employment scenario.
- Multistate Withholding Rules
- What Is Residency and How to Determine the Correct Resident State
- Reciprocity Rules
- Resident/Nonresident Withholding Rules
- Taxation for Employees Working in Multiple States
- Withholding Tax in Several States
- Unemployment Tax for Employees in Multiple States
- What Is Nexus and How Does It Work
- State Local Taxes
- Local Tax Residency Rules
- Special State Locals to Consider for Employees Working in Several State
Dayna J. Reum, CPP, FPC
- Canadian and U.S. tax facilitator at PetSmart Inc.
- Performs independent payroll training for companies in the Phoenix metro area
- Heavily involved in the payroll field for 10 years
- Started as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company and moved on to be a payroll team leader at Honeywell Inc.
- Earned fundamental payroll certification through the American Payroll Association
- Earned certified payroll professional through the APA
- Serves on the National American Payroll Association on the national hotline service and Strategic Leadership Task Force
- Received a Citation of Merit for service along with being a Gold Pin member of the APA
- Received several merit awards for customer service, and acquisitions and divestitures
- Taught "Payroll Basics," "Global/Cultural Awareness," "Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional," "Multi-State and Local Taxation," and "Quality Control for Payroll" at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference
- Certified in HR hiring and firing practices, and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt
- bio info
Who Should Attend
This teleconference is designed for payroll professionals, human resource and benefit professionals, CPAs, accountants, controllers, business managers, presidents, vice presidents, CFOs and bookkeepers.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Overdraft Protection Programs
Achieving Unclaimed Property Compliance Best Practices For The Banking Industry
What To Do When A Customer Dies
Regulation E Final Changes on Prepaid Cards
Uniform Commercial Code Rules: How to Comply to Attach and Perfect Secured Transactions
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Call Report: Lending Schedules For Banks
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
TRID Checkup: Areas of Concern and Uncertainty
Calculating Cash Flow
Underwriting Construction Loans
Critical Issues on Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Bank and Financial Institution Fraud
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
Loan Documentation: Top 10 Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Loan Officer Boot Camp