Come share in the vision of working vacations on the high seas visiting places you've only dreamed about!
This step-by-step guide takes you from the dull hotel conference room to aboard the world's luxury cruise liners visiting exotic ports in virtually any corner of the globe.
Find out how you can take your profession or hobby from the idea stage to reality from a world class authority - the queen of seminaring at sea, author Mary Long.
Table of Contents
- Seminar at Sea Its Time Has Come
- Every Cruise a Unique Experience
- Endless Advantages
- Earning $$ and Free Cruises at the Same Time
- Travel Agents Receive Generous Commissions
- You, Too, Can Cash in on Group Travel Profits
- Treated Like Royalty
- Am I A Candidate for Seminaring At Sea
- Consider Your Audience
- Bottom Line Check List
- Getting On Board Options and Decisions
- Self and Co Sponsored Programs
- Invited Speaker Program
- Tips to Increase Your Chances of Getting Hired by a Cruise Line
- Association or Club Sponsorship Booking Agents Their Role and What They Mean to You
- Cruise Lines Direct
- At Sea At Last What To Expect
- Dinner The Main Event
- Choosing Your Dinner Hour
- Seating By The Rules
- The Seminar Schedule
- Choosing Your Destination Itinerary and The Cruise Line
- Other Considerations When Choosing Your Destination
- Cruise Line Contacts List
- Marketing Strategies That Produce Sell Out Crowds
- You're It
- The Ultimate Fund Raising Experience
- Counting The Money
- Where The Profit Is
- Additional Revenue and Profit Opportunities
- On Board Gratuities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Seminaring At Sea Vocabulary
- Cruise Ship Profiles
- Deck Plans
- Photo Gallery
Prospecting has never been so fun!
"A must not only for individuals but for organizations and corporations! This instructive book opens doors, helping you take advantage of the exciting and lucrative opportunities awaiting you and your speaking on board the fabulous cruise ships of today."
~ Dr. Lynda C. Falkenstein, "The Niche Doctor" and author - Nichecraft
"As a veteran seminar at sea speaker, I highly recommend Mary's book for ANYONE interested in conducting seminars or lecturing aboard cruise ships. All the necessary steps are here, nothing has been left out!"
~ Gary Fee, President, Outside Sales Support Systems
"I found the material very concise and easy to follow showing me clearly where to start"
~ Reynaldo Liao, Facilities Engineer San Bruno