Fundamentals Of Investment Real Estate
Fundamentals of Investment Real Estate is a step-by-step guide to understanding and analyzing the benefits of investing in real estate.
If you're interested in taking advantage of the opportunities available in today's real estate market, but are concerned about the complexities and uncertainties, this program will help you take the guesswork out of investing.
Whether you're a first-time investor or an experienced professional, you'll profit from this program's practical approach to analyzing a property before you invest. Additionally, you'll benefit by improving your ability to explain an investment to others.
- The four financial benefits of investing in real estate and how to calculate them
- Calculating rates of return, with appreciation and without
- How a property can produce positive cash flow while having negative taxable income
- Depreciation - what it is and how to maximize its benefit
- How to bifurcate your way to more depreciation
- Using real estate losses to shelter "active" income
- Five things every investor must know before they buy a property
- 2 Audio CDs
- 26-page Study Guide with case studies and answer sheets
- An easy-to-use "Investment Property Worksheet"
|About The Provider:
||Tom Lundstedt, CCIM, is known as the funniest investment and tax guy in America! His programs for residential and investment real estate have entertained and enlightened more than 2,500 audiences from sea to shining sea. He's a former Major League baseball player whose striking combination of humor and real-world examples makes his subjects spring to life.
Tom holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Minnesota as well as the prestigious CCIM designation from the National Association of REALTORS®.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
real estate investing, cash flow, cap rate, depreciation, bifurcate, passive loss, investment real estate, investment property, investment property worksheet, tax shelter, rate of return, ROI, return on equity, cash on cash
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
ACH Exception Processing
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics