Fair Lending Principles
||Online Training Course
Through the adoption of CFPB amendments to key federal laws regulating the mortgage industry, it is vital for mortgage professionals to be familiar with and understand how to apply these changes in their daily business. Fair lending is one of these key federal laws. Every MLO, compliance officer, processor and management should be familiar with fair lending.
This online course will provide you an in-depth look at fair lending and current trends toward anti-discrimination efforts in mortgage lending. Regulators will be looking at the fair lending policies for mortgage companies of all sizes, and what each company is doing to ensure discrimination is not being exercised blatantly or subtlety.
Topics covered within this course will include:
- Federal regulations dealing with fair lending
- The seriousness of disparate impact claims against mortgage lenders
- Common mistakes lenders make that might result in disparate impact
- Discrimination testing procedures
- Recent litigation and efforts of the Department of Justice against lender discrimination, along with recent settlements
- Actions lenders and mortgage loan originators can take today to reduce possible discrimination claims
- Compatible with ALL web browsers and devices
- Complete the course from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Up to 90 days access to the course
- Reference material and class text provided via eBook
- Industry recognized Certificate of Completion
- Industry leading course content and cutting-edge educational technologies
|About The Provider:
||Mortgage Training Institute (MTI) provides all levels of education, consulting, and training to the mortgage and real estate finance industry.
MTI is dedicated to the success and growth of mortgage professionals. MTI not only educates, but also provides and on-going support system for its graduates.
Our training systems are both fun and educational. All of the classes are taught by highly experienced trainers - all possessing years of experience in the area they are teaching that allows students to receive "real-world" knowledge throughout the training process.
The text materials are the finest in the industry. They are not only used in the classroom, but also become a valuable on-going reference source. Our graduates hold some of the highest levels of production and positions in the industry.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
fair lending, lending, mortgage, mortgage lending, regulations, laws, mortgage loan originator, MLO, processor, mortgage lender, lender, mortgage broker, broker, mortgage company, discrimination, disparate impact
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
ACH Exception Processing
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics