Get more refers on the front line - quickly and professionally without coming across pushy.
This program shows how to capitalize on specific front line scenarios that tellers are faced with every day. Through practical application of proven sales skills participants get the confidence they need to integrate transactional efficiency with proactive selling.
This comprehensive online video course builds on the theory in the Introduction to Selling Skills for Service People course.
- A comprehensive sales strategy that mirrors the client's buying process.
- The difference between service and selling in the financial services industry.
- Ineffective selling behaviours that hinder performance.
- Working with the client's mental ownership during the sales process.
- Creating positive first impressions for the teller.
- Five different types of questions that uncover client needs.
- A quick interview technique that maximizes opportunities on the front line efficiently and effectively.
- Five things new clients tell you just by showing up to your place of business.
- Understanding client fears and how they adversely affect the sale.
- How to handle the phone and in-person rate inquiry.
- The number one job of a service focused sales person.
- Product presentation skills that increase value for clients.
- Why sales people do not typically ask for the sale and what to do about it.
- How to ask for the sale, or a referral, without being pushy or aggressive.
Click HERE for a demo.
Prerequisite: Introduction to Selling Skills for Service People
Purchase the 2-Course Bundle and save $49!
How To Access Online Course:
Once we receive payment, your order will be processed. You will receive an email, directly from Fusion Performance Group, containing your log-in information within 1 business day.