Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts
Are you working Excel, or is it working you? Many users end up with tunnel vision in Excel, carrying out repetitive tasks the long way instead of using time and frustration-saving shortcuts.
In this webinar from Excel expert David Ringstrom you'll discover many keyboard shortcuts, including how to create your own custom keyboard shortcuts or even have Excel read numbers aloud to you!
By attending this training session, you will learn how to:
- Simplify repetitive tasks
- Create your own shortcuts
- Skip the OK button within Excel's dialog boxes
- Hide and unhide columns and rows by way of keyboard shortcuts
- Add clickable icons for macros that you use regularly
- Navigate large workbooks with ease by way of a hidden menu and keyboard shortcuts
- Instantly display all formulas within a worksheet
- Never type $ signs manually in a formula again - use a keyboard shortcut instead!
- Streamline redundant data entry
- Learn how range names minimize errors, save time in Excel, serve as navigation aids, and can store information in a hidden location
- Use Excel's Macro Recorder to create simple macros - without any programming knowledge required
- Double-check manual inputs with ease by having Excel read numbers aloud to you
NASBA Field of Study:
Specialized Knowledge and Applications (2 Hours)
About Your Speaker:
David Ringstrom, CPA, is the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB and Going Concern. David speaks at conferences nationally and presents dozens of webinars annually on Excel and other topics. He offers Excel training and consulting services nationwide, and has written numerous articles on spreadsheets.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts||6/23/2015||$239.00|
|Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts||CD/On-Demand||$239.00||
How To Build, Implement, And Manage A Compliant Vendor Management Program
HMDA: What to Know Now & What's Next?
Call Report: Lending Schedules for Banks
BSA Series: Part I-Growing Your CDD Questionnaire for Onboarding Consumer Accounts
Relationship Account Marketing Ideas
Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course
Opening New Accounts I - Legal Ownership of Consumer Accounts
Opening New Accounts III - Trust, Fiduciary and Minor Accounts
Opening New Accounts: Business Accounts
Understanding Signature Cards and Account Agreements: Account Titling, Ownership & Access
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Loyalty Marketing – Ensure Your Bank’s Customers Are Cradle To Grave
High Performance Cross Selling – Maximize Customer Relationships, Increase Profit
Safe Deposit Boxes - The Pitfalls of Vault Security, Disasters and Self-Service Boxes
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Analyzing Tax Returns For Mortgage Decisions