Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts
Are you working Excel, or is it working you? Many users end up with tunnel vision in Excel, carrying out repetitive tasks the long way instead of using time and frustration-saving shortcuts.
In this webinar from Excel expert David Ringstrom you'll discover many keyboard shortcuts, including how to create your own custom keyboard shortcuts or even have Excel read numbers aloud to you!
By attending this training session, you will learn how to:
- Simplify repetitive tasks
- Create your own shortcuts
- Skip the OK button within Excel's dialog boxes
- Hide and unhide columns and rows by way of keyboard shortcuts
- Add clickable icons for macros that you use regularly
- Navigate large workbooks with ease by way of a hidden menu and keyboard shortcuts
- Instantly display all formulas within a worksheet
- Never type $ signs manually in a formula again - use a keyboard shortcut instead!
- Streamline redundant data entry
- Learn how range names minimize errors, save time in Excel, serve as navigation aids, and can store information in a hidden location
- Use Excel's Macro Recorder to create simple macros - without any programming knowledge required
- Double-check manual inputs with ease by having Excel read numbers aloud to you
NASBA Field of Study:
Specialized Knowledge and Applications (2 Hours)
About Your Speaker:
David Ringstrom, CPA, is the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB and Going Concern. David speaks at conferences nationally and presents dozens of webinars annually on Excel and other topics. He offers Excel training and consulting services nationwide, and has written numerous articles on spreadsheets.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts||CD/On-Demand||$239.00||
Loyalty Marketing – Ensure Your Bank’s Customers Are Cradle To Grave
Safe Deposit Boxes - The Pitfalls of Vault Security, Disasters and Self-Service Boxes
Call Report: Lending Schedules for Banks
Relationship Account Marketing Ideas
High Performance Cross Selling – Maximize Customer Relationships, Increase Profit
BSA Series: Part I-Growing Your CDD Questionnaire for Onboarding Consumer Accounts
BSA Series: CTR & Exemptions: Reviews, Mergers, Revocations and More
FHA/VA Processing - For Processors
Writing a New Accounts Procedures Manual
Tax Return Analysis Workshop For Mortgage Professionals
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
FHA Direct Endorsement - DE Underwriting
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Fair Lending and the CFPB in Underwriting, Servicing & Collections
Flood Insurance: Compliance Issues and Enforcement Topics that Continue to Plague Lenders
Reg E Compliance - Five Best Practices for Handling Disputes