Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts
Are you working Excel, or is it working you?
Unfortunately, many users end up with tunnel vision in Excel, carrying out repetitive tasks the long way. No longer should tedious tasks such as locking and unlocking worksheet cells have to wear your wrist out.
In this webinar you'll learn many amazing and time-saving shortcuts, such as how to add icons for macros that you use regularly, how to use hidden menu and keyboard shortcuts, or even have Excel read numbers aloud to you. You’ll even learn how to create your own custom keyboard shortcuts!
Your presenter, Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA - who is also the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB - will teach from primarily from Excel 2010, but will demonstrate new features in Excel 2013 when warranted, as well as disclose any differences in Excel 2007. Coverage of the old Excel 2003 will be limited to questions raised by the audience.
By attending this training session, you will learn how to:
- Simplify repetitive tasks
- Create your own shortcuts
- Skip the OK button within Excel's dialog boxes
- Hide and unhide columns and rows by way of keyboard shortcuts
- Add clickable icons for macros that you use regularly
- Navigate large workbooks with ease by way of a hidden menu and keyboard shortcuts
- Instantly display all formulas within a worksheet
- Never type $ signs manually in a formula again - use a keyboard shortcut instead!
- Streamline redundant data entry
- Learn how range names minimize errors, save time in Excel, serve as navigation aids, and can store information in a hidden location
- Use Excel's Macro Recorder to create simple macros - without any programming knowledge required
- Double-check manual inputs with ease by having Excel read numbers aloud to you
NASBA Field of Study:
Specialized Knowledge and Applications (2 Hours)
About Your Speaker:
David Ringstrom, CPA, is the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB and Going Concern. David speaks at conferences nationally and presents dozens of webinars annually on Excel and other topics. He offers Excel training and consulting services nationwide, and has written numerous articles on spreadsheets.
Other Excel Topics
This course is just one of several Excel training courses we offer as part of our “High Impact Excel” training line. Go to www.CPATrainingCenter.com/Excel-Training-For-Accountants.asp to see the full list of Excel training courses.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts||CD/On-Demand||$239.00||
Best Practices in Handling Dormant Bank Accounts and the Escheatment Process
Safe Deposit Box Access When Your Renter Dies
New Business Account Interview
Defending FDCPA Claims Based On Collection Letters
Understanding The Basics Of Bankruptcy And Bankruptcy Terminology
BSA Emerging Issues and Year End Round Up
Consumer Protection Provisions in the Dodd-Frank Act: Adjusting to the New Paradigm
UCC 3 and 4 Issues for Tellers
All You Need To Know About The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act - But Didn't Know to Ask
HMDA: Preparing for 2016 & the New Final Rule
BSA Red Flags for Money Laundering
Opening Fiduciary Accounts
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Tips For Handling IRS Field Audits
Loan Officer Boot Camp