Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts
Are you working Excel, or is it working you? Many users end up with tunnel vision in Excel, carrying out repetitive tasks the long way instead of using time and frustration-saving shortcuts.
In this webinar from Excel expert David Ringstrom you'll discover many keyboard shortcuts, including how to create your own custom keyboard shortcuts or even have Excel read numbers aloud to you!
By attending this training session, you will learn how to:
- Simplify repetitive tasks
- Create your own shortcuts
- Skip the OK button within Excel's dialog boxes
- Hide and unhide columns and rows by way of keyboard shortcuts
- Add clickable icons for macros that you use regularly
- Navigate large workbooks with ease by way of a hidden menu and keyboard shortcuts
- Instantly display all formulas within a worksheet
- Never type $ signs manually in a formula again - use a keyboard shortcut instead!
- Streamline redundant data entry
- Learn how range names minimize errors, save time in Excel, serve as navigation aids, and can store information in a hidden location
- Use Excel's Macro Recorder to create simple macros - without any programming knowledge required
- Double-check manual inputs with ease by having Excel read numbers aloud to you
NASBA Field of Study:
Specialized Knowledge and Applications (2 Hours)
About Your Speaker:
David Ringstrom, CPA, is the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB and Going Concern. David speaks at conferences nationally and presents dozens of webinars annually on Excel and other topics. He offers Excel training and consulting services nationwide, and has written numerous articles on spreadsheets.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts||CD/On-Demand||$239.00||
Call Report For Banks: Basel III & Other Recent Changes
Opening Accounts for Nonresident Aliens: New W-8BEN, W-8BEN E and Due Diligence Rules
Your Renter Dies: Who Can Access The Safe Deposit Box Now?
Critical Issues With Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Completing The SAR: Line By Line
Document Retention and Destruction Policies for Financial Institutions
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners - Five Part Webinar
Fundamentals of SBA Lending: Documenting, Closing and Funding the SBA Loan
CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Rules: New Requirements and Impacts on the Mortgage Industry
Right of Setoff
Fair Lending and Reg B For The Frontline
Basic Cash Flow Analysis
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Appraisal Review for Residential Mortgage Decisions
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs