Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts
Are you working Excel, or is it working you? Many users end up with tunnel vision in Excel, carrying out repetitive tasks the long way instead of using time and frustration-saving shortcuts.
In this webinar from Excel expert David Ringstrom you'll discover many keyboard shortcuts, including how to create your own custom keyboard shortcuts or even have Excel read numbers aloud to you!
By attending this training session, you will learn how to:
- Simplify repetitive tasks
- Create your own shortcuts
- Skip the OK button within Excel's dialog boxes
- Hide and unhide columns and rows by way of keyboard shortcuts
- Add clickable icons for macros that you use regularly
- Navigate large workbooks with ease by way of a hidden menu and keyboard shortcuts
- Instantly display all formulas within a worksheet
- Never type $ signs manually in a formula again - use a keyboard shortcut instead!
- Streamline redundant data entry
- Learn how range names minimize errors, save time in Excel, serve as navigation aids, and can store information in a hidden location
- Use Excel's Macro Recorder to create simple macros - without any programming knowledge required
- Double-check manual inputs with ease by having Excel read numbers aloud to you
NASBA Field of Study:
Specialized Knowledge and Applications (2 Hours)
About Your Speaker:
David Ringstrom, CPA, is the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB and Going Concern. David speaks at conferences nationally and presents dozens of webinars annually on Excel and other topics. He offers Excel training and consulting services nationwide, and has written numerous articles on spreadsheets.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts||CD/On-Demand||$239.00||
Do's and Don'ts of Signature Card Contracts
When Your Customer's Name and TIN Do Not Match
Right of Setoff
Marketing & Advertising Compliance - The First UDAAP Hotspot
Handling Loan Applications - Required Training for Loan Originators
BSA Series: Revisiting CIP With New CDD Rules Pending
Dealing With Subpoenas, Summonses, Garnishments, Tax Levies, ETC.
Basic Cash Flow Analysis
Alert! FFIEC BSA / Anti-Money Laundering Examination Manual
What To Do When Applicants Or Employees Have A Criminal History
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Best-Ever Compliance Checklists for Consumer Loans
Opening Accounts for Nonresident Aliens: New W-8BEN, W-8BEN E and Due Diligence Rules
Call Report For Banks: Basel III & Other Recent Changes
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners - Five Part Webinar