Multifamily Underwriting - In-Depth Property Analysis
In the Multifamily Underwriting - "In-Depth Property Analysis" course you will learn property analysis techniques for conventional multi-family properties.
This course includes an in-depth examination of all relevant documentation, practical tools for a complete property review, and scenarios to strengthen your knowledge of the material.
- Definition and property examples
- Form 1025 appraisal
- Comparable Rent Schedule and Operating Income Statement
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines
- Determining an acceptable rental income calculation for multi-family properties
- Property Scenarios – various property characteristics will be explored to determine what documentation is erroneous or missing. As we go through each scenario, we will identify potential solutions or denials.
- OPEN FORUM Q&A
About The Instructor
- Live, Instructor-Led
- Fully Interactive Online Webinar
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 3 Hours Total
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request
Ms. Frankie Lacy is a NAMU®-CMMU and a 13-year mortgage industry veteran with extensive conventional mortgage underwriting experience. Topics of Frankie's expertise include: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA Rural Housing, underwriting to investor overlays, self-employed borrowers, personal and business tax return analysis, rental income, condos/co-ops/PUDs, and more. Frankie is a Davenport University graduate with a degree in Business Administration.
How The Class Works
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion within 5-7 business days.
- You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
- Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
- Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
A written notice MUST be given at least 30 BUSINESS DAYS prior to the ORIGINAL class start date to receive a refund (MINUS a $75 cancellation fee PER class). However, if you have registered for a class that starts sooner than 30 days, then NO refund will be given. Also, NO refunds will be provided for classes purchased as part of a special offer, bundled package or group discount rate.
In addition, NO refunds will be provided once a class has started, so if you cannot attend for any reason, we will simply reschedule you for a later date. Note: if you're not able to meet our system requirements (computer & internet connection), we suggest re-taking the class on a different computer because we will NOT issue a refund.
|About The Provider:
||FHA Training University provides live, instructor-led mortgage FHA training classes to students nationwide.
We employ the latest in technology advancements, offering students comprehensive mortgage loan training and job placement resources.
Take the first step to becoming an FHA mortgage underwriter, processor, or originator by completing our online training classes today!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
multifamily, underwriting, property analysis, training, webinar
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this webcast. Please click here to search for another course.||
Call Report For Banks: Basel III & Other Recent Changes
Opening Accounts for Nonresident Aliens: New W-8BEN, W-8BEN E and Due Diligence Rules
Your Renter Dies: Who Can Access The Safe Deposit Box Now?
Completing The SAR: Line By Line
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Critical Issues With Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Document Retention and Destruction Policies for Financial Institutions
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners - Five Part Webinar
Fundamentals of SBA Lending: Documenting, Closing and Funding the SBA Loan
CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Rules: New Requirements and Impacts on the Mortgage Industry
Right of Setoff
Basic Cash Flow Analysis
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Fair Lending and Reg B For The Frontline
Appraisal Review for Residential Mortgage Decisions