Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course
The SAFE Act requires that individuals be licensed to work as a Loan Officer or Mortgage Broker.
In order to be licensed, you must take a 20-hour pre-licensing SAFE course that covers the laws and requirements of the job, then pass the NMLS licensing exam.
About This Course
This required pre-licensing course combines the ease of attending at home with the benefits of having an instructor.
Available throughout the year in mini 14 day sessions, you simply select which start date you wish to begin on, then receive access to the online materials and the instructor for that session.
You can complete your work at any time during your session while the instructor monitors your class activities and aids you as needed.
This Course Covers The Following NMLS Required Instruction:
- 3 hours of federal law and regulations
- 3 hours of ethics; including fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending standards
- 2 hours of lending standards for the nontraditional mortgage marketplace
- 12 hours of general mortgage education (electives)
- Flexibility to attend the classes at any time during your 14 day session
- 250+ page training manual (this manual is in PDF format so it can be printed and/or saved)
- Unlimited online licensing exam practice tests
- Direct access to the instructor
- Online discussion board
- Unlimited access for 3 months from date of purchase to our online national and UST practice testing to help you prepare for the NMLS National Exam
- 14 Days to complete the course
Course Outline:All modules are presented as a slide presentation with instructor narration (except Module 9). At the end of each module, you will take a quiz and submit to your instructor for grading.
- Module 1: Overview of the Mortgage Loan Originator
- Module 2: Federal Laws and Regulations
- Module 3: Fraud, Ethics and Consumer Protection
- Module 4: Non‐Traditional Mortgage Marketplace
- Module 5: Basic Origination Skills
- Module 6: GFE, TIL Disclosure and HUD‐1 Settlement Statement
- Module 7: Mortgage Loan Process
- Module 8: Loan Application, AUS, Residential Appraisal and Title
- Module 9: Instructor Live Session ‐ (estimated time: 45 minutes)
- During this live session your instructor will discuss how to schedule your NMLS national test, what's on the test, as well as answer any questions you have regarding this course
- Final Test
- Students must complete the final exam with a 70% or better. This is an online test and will be available immediately after the Live Module 9 webinar.
Course Structure and Requirements:
- Upon paid registration, you will receive a separate email with course access login information
- To earn your Certificate of Completion, you need to complete all modules, exercises, quizzes, and pass the final exam with a 70% or better
- To participate, you will need speakers and internet access (preferably DSL, or faster)
- Your enrollment fee for this course includes all training, a Certificate of Completion, and your $30.00 NMLS fee!
This course is NMLS-approved and will satisfy the 20 hours of pre-licensing education required by the S.A.F.E. Act. Successfully completing this course will credit students the 20 hours of required education and may be applied to all states requiring the 20 hours of study. Some states may require additional state-specific education.
How You Receive Your NMLS Certificate:
You need an NMLS Certificate to sit for your licensing exam. We will submit a Certificate on your behalf to NMLS upon your completion of this core course (you can also print a copy of your certificate the business day following your course completion).
NMLS Education Provider #1400044, Course ID: 4129
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||NMLS|
All US States: 20
|About The Provider:
||Mortgage Training Institute (MTI) provides all levels of education, consulting, and training to the mortgage and real estate finance industry.
MTI is dedicated to the success and growth of mortgage professionals. MTI not only educates, but also provides and on-going support system for its graduates.
Our training systems are both fun and educational. All of the classes are taught by highly experienced trainers - all possessing years of experience in the area they are teaching that allows students to receive "real-world" knowledge throughout the training process.
The text materials are the finest in the industry. They are not only used in the classroom, but also become a valuable on-going reference source. Our graduates hold some of the highest levels of production and positions in the industry.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
mortgage, licensing, MLO, origination, originator, NMLS, finance, license, education, training, MTI, pre-licensing, PE education, online, self-paced, NMLS, NMLS approved, accredited, mortgage loan originator, licensing course
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course||7/4/2015||$389.00|
|Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course||7/18/2015||$389.00|
|Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course||8/1/2015||$389.00|
|Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course||8/15/2015||$389.00|
|Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course||8/29/2015||$389.00|
|Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course||9/12/2015||$389.00|
|Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course||9/26/2015||$389.00|
|Instructor-Led NMLS 20 Hour Pre-License Course||10/10/2015||$389.00||
Federal Benefit Payments Garnishment Requirements
Using Business Tax Returns to Analyze Lending Requests
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
Audit Report Writing
Best-Ever Compliance Checklists for Consumer Loans
Opportunities in Government Guaranteed Lending
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners - Five Part Webinar
Currency Transaction Reporting: Line by Line
Dealing With Subpoenas, Summonses, Garnishments, Tax Levies, ETC.
Regulation CC - Checks and Holds
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Commercial Mortgage Training Program
Call Center Representative Training
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Flood Insurance Fundamentals –What do you need to know?