20-Hour SAFE Licensing Instructor-Led Online Course
The SAFE Act requires that individuals be licensed to work as a Loan Officer or Mortgage Broker.
In order to be licensed, you must take a 20-hour pre-licensing SAFE course that covers the laws and requirements of the job, then pass the NMLS licensing exam.
About This Course
This required pre-licensing course combines the ease of attending at home with the benefits of having an instructor.
Available throughout the year in mini 14 day sessions, you simply select which start date you wish to begin on, then receive access to the online materials and the instructor for that session.
You can complete your work at any time during your session while the instructor monitors your class activities and aids you as needed.
- Flexibility to attend the classes at any time during your 14 day session
- 250 page training manual (this manual is in PDF format so it can be printed and/or saved)
- Direct access to the instructor
- Online discussion board
- Unlimited access to our online national and UST practice testing to help you prepare for the NMLS National Exam
- 14 Days to complete the course
- You will receive a separate email that will have all the login information you need to access the class
- You need to complete all modules to earn your Certificate of Completion
- To participate, you will need speakers and a computer connected to the Internet
- Your last module will be a live instructor-led webcast where we'll discuss how to schedule your NMLS national test, what's on the test, as well as answer any questions you have regarding this course
- Your enrollment fee for this course includes all training, a Certificate of Completion, and your $30.00 NMLS fee!
This course is NMLS-approved and will satisfy the 20 hours of pre-licensing education required by the S.A.F.E. Act. Successfully completing this course will credit students the 20 hours of required education and may be applied to all states requiring the 20 hours of study. Some states may require additional state-specific education.
How You Receive Your NMLS Certificate:
You need an NMLS Certificate to sit for your licensing exam. We will submit a Certificate on your behalf to NMLS upon your completion of this core course (you can also print a copy of your certificate the business day following your course completion).
NMLS Education Provider #1400044, Course ID: 4129
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||NMLS|
All US States: 20
|About The Provider:
||Mortgage Training Institute (MTI) provides all levels of education, consulting, and training to the mortgage and real estate finance industry.
MTI is dedicated to the success and growth of mortgage professionals. MTI not only educates, but also provides and on-going support system for its graduates.
Our training systems are both fun and educational. All of the classes are taught by highly experienced trainers - all possessing years of experience in the area they are teaching that allows students to receive "real-world" knowledge throughout the training process.
The text materials are the finest in the industry. They are not only used in the classroom, but also become a valuable on-going reference source. Our graduates hold some of the highest levels of production and positions in the industry.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
mortgage, licensing, MLO, origination, originator, NMLS, finance, license, education, training, MTI, pre-licensing, PE education, online, self-paced
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|20-Hour SAFE Licensing Instructor-Led Online Course||11/29/2014||$369.00||
IRS Reporting Requirements: What You Need to Know About the Rules and Forms
Commercial Loan Stress Testing Fundamentals
Commercial Mortgage Training Program
Compliance With The New PCI DSS Credit Card Security Standards
BSA for the Frontline
BSA Red Flags for Money Laundering
ALERT! New W-8BEN, W-8BENE and W-9
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Top Ten Mistakes on Deposit Compliance Exams
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Opening Deposit Accounts: Types of ID
Using Business Tax Returns to Analyze Lending Requests
What To Do When Applicants Or Employees Have A Criminal History
CSA Certified Senior Advisor