Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course
This course prepares you for the NMLS licensing examination. It satisfies the required 20 hours of national pre-licensing NMLS education to earn your mortgage license.
Because this is an On-Demand course, you can take it from anywhere where you have an Internet connection.
How The Course Works:
- The course is pre-recorded by your instructor. You simply login online at the time of your choosing to access your course materials. Note: The url and login instructions are provided via email after you register
- You have unlimited access to all materials during the 14-day window posted for your session
- You can contact and communicate directly with the instructor
- To complete the course, you must pass the provided online exam. A score of 70% or higher is reuired to pass
- To help you pass your exam, you have unlimited access to our online national practice tests. These test are available both during your 14-day window for taking the class and for up to two weeks thereafter
- There are no pre-course requirements to complete prior to attending this course. You'll learn everything you need during the training session
Submittal To NMLS - We Take Care Of It For You!
- Instructor training
- Online materials
- Course Workbook
- Chapter quizzes
- Sample example questions
- Certificate of completion for successful completion of the course
To save you time, money, and aggravation, MTI will notify NMLS directly of your completed course. Please allow up to seven business days for the process to take place!
Course ID: 4129
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||NMLS|
All US States: 20
|About The Provider:
||Mortgage Training Institute (MTI) provides all levels of education, consulting, and training to the mortgage and real estate finance industry.
MTI is dedicated to the success and growth of mortgage professionals. MTI not only educates, but also provides and on-going support system for its graduates.
Our training systems are both fun and educational. All of the classes are taught by highly experienced trainers - all possessing years of experience in the area they are teaching that allows students to receive "real-world" knowledge throughout the training process.
The text materials are the finest in the industry. They are not only used in the classroom, but also become a valuable on-going reference source. Our graduates hold some of the highest levels of production and positions in the industry.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
mortgage, licensing, MLO, origination, originator, NMLS, finance, license, education, training, MTI, pre-licensing, PE education, online, self-paced, NMLS, NMLS approved, accredited, mortgage loan originator, licensing course
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course||4/1/2017||$429.00|
|Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course||4/15/2017||$429.00|
|Getting Your License: NMLS-Approved Online Instructor-Led Course||CD/On-Demand||$0.00||
Letters of Credit
ACH Exception Processing
Key Ratio Analysis: Calculating and Interpreting the Numbers Correctly!
Deposit Analysis For Today′s Environment
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Safe Deposit Box "Danger Zones"
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Reg E Compliance – Five Best Practices for Handling Disputes
Basic Bankruptcy for Bankers
Flood Insurance Compliance Hot Spots
Opening New Accounts: Trust, Fiduciary and Minor Accounts
Opening New Accounts: Business Accounts
Limited Liability Companies: Do′s and Don′ts
Regulation CC - Check Holds