The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||With this crazy economy, a loan officer needs to understand every way to do a loan. FHA has been and continues to be the place to turn for the credit challenged. This 2-day (4 hours per day) comprehensive course teaches you how to originate, process and close FHA loans.
Attendees will interact with a LIVE instructor, participate in real-life case studies, and have to pass a FINAL EXAM to achieve their CFS (Certified FHA Specialist) Designation.
The program goes through the forms, calculations, loan amounts, origination tactics, processes, and restrictions to originating a successful FHA loan - and teaches you how to save time weeding out the un-doable deals!
This is the same class used for many state associations, NAMB and even for HUD employees! Includes case studies, forms, worksheets, checklists, and specific examples to illustrate each calculation.
Ideal for loan officers, processors, mortgage brokers, managers, underwriters, closers, credit unions, banks, and ANYONE involved in FHA lending! This course will help you learn how to efficiently and profitably do FHA loans that your underwriter, lender - and pocketbook will love!
Completely revised and updated, our "ABC's of FHA Lending" has been used for more than 10 years by state and national associations, hundreds of large and small banks and lenders, credit unions, and even used to train HUD staff!
- FHA mortgage calculations
- MIP and UFMIP calculations
- Processing forms and guidelines
- Origination requirements and forms
- RESPA, GFE, TIL and compliance guidelines
- FHA Property restrictions
- The FHA Underwriting process
- Streamline Refinances
- And even marketing strategies!
How To Receive Your Certification
- Exams will be given after EACH module, and also for FINAL CERTIFICATION
- Individuals will be required to pass the initial online test of 20-30 questions (module), and 100 questions (final) with a score of at least 75%. No further testing will then be required.
- Initial certification will be given once education has been completed, and a passing score has been recorded
- Re-certification requires attendance of 2-hours of continuing education, which can be completed on-line
- Certificates will be provided to all candidates meeting these qualifications
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
||Certified FHA Specialist
All US States: 8
|About The Provider:
||Northwind International and its President Chip Cummings have worked with thousands of loan officers, brokers, and bankers as a consultant and trainer, penetrating new markets, solving operational problems, and sharing cutting-edge strategies to build your profits!
Chip is a #1 best-selling author, and speaks internationally on mortgage, real estate, and marketing topics. He has appeared on ABC, NBC, FOX News, and hundreds of radio stations around the country.
||Contact Us For More Information
There currently are no scheduled dates for this webcast. Please click here to search for another course.
Keywords For This Course:
FHA, FHA training, FHA processing, FHA origination, FHA 203b, FHA 203, 203, FHA refinance, FHA streamline, real estate, loan origination, loan processing, training