In today's challenging market, processing commercial mortgage loans can be tough, to say the least. Our Advanced Commercial Processing &Underwriting class is a fully interactive 6-hour online webinar designed to teach you the details that are required to successfully process commercial mortgage loans.
You'll learn Commercial Rates, Indexes, Fees, Loan Penalties/Restrictions and more! You'll also learn how to process Hard-Money Commercial Loans, Multi-Family, Retail, Office, Retail Properties and More!
Enroll today, and we'll teach you everything from A to Z in order to develop the necessary skills to start processing commercial loans today!
- Commercial Processing Principals Review
- Funding Large Commercial Construction
- DoA Business and Industry Loans
- FHA 223(f) Apartment Loans
- Financing Hotels
- Financing Fractured Condos, Land and Development
- SBA Loans
- Mezzanine Loans
- Environmental Liability and Studies
- Business Plans in Commercial Financing
- Understanding Pro Forma's and Financials
- Alternatives for Increasing Total LTV
- Commercial Leases
- Capitalization Rates, ROI/CashOnCash Detailed
- Money From Wall Street - CMBS &Conduit Loans
- Funding Retail and Industrial Properties
- Funding Multifamily, Office and Retail Properties
- Commercial Construction Loans
- Equity and Profit Sharing in Commercial Funding
- Securities Registration Exemptions for Qualified Investors
- Private Placements and Private Placement Memoranda
- Credit Report Issues and Credit Remediation
- Packaging Commercial Loans for third-party underwriting
- Post-closing processing, servicing, management issues under defaults
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask the Expert
This six-hour class is held on the dates and times as posted herein.
A written notice MUST be given at least 30 BUSINESS DAYS prior to the ORIGINAL class start date to receive a refund (MINUS a $75 cancellation fee PER class). However, if you have registered for a class that starts sooner than 30 days, then NO refund will be given. Also, NO refunds will be provided for classes purchased as part of a special offer, bundled package or group discount rate.
In addition, NO refunds will be provided once a class has started, so if you cannot attend for any reason, we will simply reschedule you for a later date. Note: if you're not able to meet our system requirements (computer &internet connection), we suggest re-taking the class on a different computer.