Commercial Processing & Underwriting 101
In today's challenging market, processing commercial mortgage loans can be tough, to say the least. Our Commercial Processing &Underwriting 101 class is a fully interactive 6-hour online webinar designed to teach you the details that are required to successfully process commercial mortgage loans.
You'll learn Commercial Rates, Indexes, Fees, Loan Penalties/Restrictions and more! You'll also learn how to process Hard-Money Commercial Loans, Multi-Family, Retail, Office, Retail Properties and More!
Enroll today, and we'll teach you everything from A to Z in order to develop the necessary skills to start processing commercial loans today!
- The Importance of Commercial Processors
- How Commercial Funding is Different than Residential
- The Commercial Mortgage Process - Shopping to Closing
- Commercial Rates, Indexes, Fees, Loan Penalties/Restrictions
- Commercial Mortgage Disclosures
- Commercial Mortgage Security Ins truments
- Credit &Credit Reports
- Mortgage Math - Dealing with ratios, common fractions, decimal fractions and percents; Mortgage Math with positive &negative numbers
- Learn the acronyms: LTV, DTI, DSCR, CMBS, PPM, Reg D, REMIC, TD, CTV, NWTV
- Commercial Mortgage Ratios &Percents
- Analyzing the Borrower; Combating Loan Fraud
- Commercial Mortgage Qualifying
- Analyzing the Property/Project
- Funding Rehabs &Flips
- Assignments, Proof of Funds &Transactional Lending
- Hard Money Commercial Loans
- Funding Multifamily, Office &Retail Properties
- Mixed Use Properties
- Assembling the submission package
- Commercial Appraisals and Third-Party Reports
- Processing for approval - Working with borrowers, originators, brokers
- Closing the loan
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask the Expert
**Note: The course outline above may not be 100% accurate as we change curriculum periodically throughout the year. We also reserve the right to change course curriculum and/or discontinue this course at any time.
This six-hour class is held on the dates and times as posted herein.
No refunds or credits will be issued if a student and/or customer has logged into any recorded/“live” webinar course or has requested a Certificate of Completion for the course/certification/bootcamp/bundled package purchased. If a student and/or customer has not logged into a recorded/“live” webinar course or has not requested a Certificate of Completion, the customer is entitled to a full refund (minus a $75 administrative cancellation fee) provided a refund request is received in writing or via e-mail by CampusMortgage® within (5) calendar days from the date of purchase.
|About The Provider:
||FHA Training University provides live, instructor-led mortgage FHA training classes to students nationwide.
We employ the latest in technology advancements, offering students comprehensive mortgage loan training and job placement resources.
Take the first step to becoming an FHA mortgage underwriter, processor, or originator by completing our online training classes today!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
commercial loan processing
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Commercial Processing & Underwriting 101||11/14/2016||$395.00|
|Commercial Processing & Underwriting 101||CD/On-Demand||$395.00||
It’s Time for a TRID Check Up
What To Do When A Customer Dies
Understanding And Managing The CFPB Complaint Process
Dealing With Appraisals: Regulations And Requirements
IRS Information Reporting: Rules and Forms
Fiduciary Accounts: Soup To Nuts
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
New Federal Rules Target Student Bank Accounts - Top 10 Compliance Issues
Top 50 Most Important SD Procedures - 2017 Update
Teller Compliance Issues: CTRs, Reg CC and Checks
W-9, W-8BEN and W-8BEN-E
Marketing &Advertising Compliance, including UDAAP Expectations
Signature Cards and Account Agreements: Understanding Account Titling, Ownership and Access
Ratio Analysis To Determine Financial Strength
Robbery Procedures, Counterfeit and Fraudulent Items