|In today's challenging market, processing commercial mortgage loans can be tough, to say the least. Our Commercial Processing &Underwriting 101 class is a fully interactive 6-hour online webinar designed to teach you the details that are required to successfully process commercial mortgage loans.
You'll learn Commercial Rates, Indexes, Fees, Loan Penalties/Restrictions and more! You'll also learn how to process Hard-Money Commercial Loans, Multi-Family, Retail, Office, Retail Properties and More!
Enroll today, and we'll teach you everything from A to Z in order to develop the necessary skills to start processing commercial loans today!
- The Importance of Commercial Processors
- How Commercial Funding is Different than Residential
- The Commercial Mortgage Process - Shopping to Closing
- Commercial Rates, Indexes, Fees, Loan Penalties/Restrictions
- Commercial Mortgage Disclosures
- Commercial Mortgage Security Ins truments
- Credit &Credit Reports
- Mortgage Math - Dealing with ratios, common fractions, decimal fractions and percents; Mortgage Math with positive &negative numbers
- Learn the acronyms: LTV, DTI, DSCR, CMBS, PPM, Reg D, REMIC, TD, CTV, NWTV
- Commercial Mortgage Ratios &Percents
- Analyzing the Borrower; Combating Loan Fraud
- Commercial Mortgage Qualifying
- Analyzing the Property/Project
- Funding Rehabs &Flips
- Assignments, Proof of Funds &Transactional Lending
- Hard Money Commercial Loans
- Funding Multifamily, Office &Retail Properties
- Mixed Use Properties
- Assembling the submission package
- Commercial Appraisals and Third-Party Reports
- Processing for approval - Working with borrowers, originators, brokers
- Closing the loan
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask the Expert
This six-hour class is held on the dates and times as posted herein.
A written notice MUST be given at least 30 BUSINESS DAYS prior to the ORIGINAL class start date to receive a refund (MINUS a $75 cancellation fee PER class). However, if you have registered for a class that starts sooner than 30 days, then NO refund will be given. Also, NO refunds will be provided for classes purchased as part of a special offer, bundled package or group discount rate.
In addition, NO refunds will be provided once a class has started, so if you cannot attend for any reason, we will simply reschedule you for a later date. Note: if you're not able to meet our system requirements (computer &internet connection), we suggest re-taking the class on a different computer.