The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||You know and work with them: those managers, coworkers, and clients who negatively affect you, your work, and your work/life balance. What we commonly call the "seven dwarfs."
Let's call them by their names: Grumpy, Disorganized, Unfocused, Forgetful, Non-Communicative, Stressed, and Timid. People whose various states of disorder and confusion not only affects them, but other team members as well.
This audio conference will teach you to not only recognize these personality types, but how to effectively work around them so their impact on you and your results is minimized!
And whether you're a manager or a co-worker, these tips will definitely help make your life easier!
Whether you work for, with, or have one of these persons working for you, this audio conference will help you improve your skills and working relationships with those can make your work life not only aggravating but even worse, lowering your productivity.
- How to handle Grumpy, the person who is not only never in a good mood, but is roaming the workplace looking for a reason to be unhappy
- How to minimize the undisciplined effects of Disorganized on your work/life balance
- Tips for getting Unfocused back on track, staying on track, and maybe even to stop wandering around in your workspace all day
- What to do about Forgetful, the co-worker whose lack of planning leaves everyone else in a constant state of emergency
- Getting Non-Communicative to keep others in the loop about what they’re doing…or not doing - with enough advance notice to redirect them
- How to keep Stressed from rubbing off on you and everyone else around them
- How to turn Timid from a mouse who has good ideas into a Lion who roars their ideas with confidence
About Your Speaker
Teri Morning, SPHR, has over 15 years organizational development and teaching experience in a variety of professional fields for both profit and non-profit companies.
In addition to a MBA, Teri also has a Master’s degree in Human Resource Development with a specialization in Conflict Management, is certified in mediation skills, is qualified as a Myers-Briggs practitioner, and holds the SHRM certification of a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information