|Analyzing tax returns is a pain, right? Well face the facts, business is tough to come by so you need to get a handle on how to read and interpret the tax returns so you can get these clients closed!
This Tax Return Analysis Workshop is a fully interactive online webinar designed to teach students the basics of analyzing personal tax returns.
Students will have the opportunity to view a variety of tax returns and discuss scenarios that determine if and how you can get this deal closed!
- Describe what constitutes a complete tax return and how to identify signs of fraud
- Identify income trends and non-recurring situations used in analysis
- Analyze wage and tip income including the non-cash and pre-tax benefits associated with the source of income
- Analyze taxable and non-taxable interest and dividend income
- Describe and calculate the source of income information on Schedule C
- Explain and calculate capital gains and losses
- Differentiate the areas on Schedule E and calculate rental income
- OPEN FORUM Q&A
If you cannot attend for any reason, we will simply reschedule you for a later date. Note: if you're not able to meet our system requirements (computer &internet connection), we suggest re-taking the class on a different computer because we will NOT issue a refund.