The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||Analyzing tax returns is a pain, right? Well face the facts, business is tough to come by so you need to get a handle on how to read and interpret the tax returns so you can get these clients closed!
This Tax Return Analysis Workshop is a fully interactive online webinar designed to teach students the basics of analyzing personal tax returns.
Students will have the opportunity to view a variety of tax returns and discuss scenarios that determine if and how you can get this deal closed!
- Describe what constitutes a complete tax return and how to identify signs of fraud
- Identify income trends and non-recurring situations used in analysis
- Analyze wage and tip income including the non-cash and pre-tax benefits associated with the source of income
- Analyze taxable and non-taxable interest and dividend income
- Describe and calculate the source of income information on Schedule C
- Explain and calculate capital gains and losses
- Differentiate the areas on Schedule E and calculate rental income
- OPEN FORUM Q&A
If you cannot attend for any reason, we will simply reschedule you for a later date. Note: if you're not able to meet our system requirements (computer & internet connection), we suggest re-taking the class on a different computer because we will NOT issue a refund.
|About The Provider:
||FHA Training University provides live, instructor-led mortgage FHA training classes to students nationwide.
We employ the latest in technology advancements, offering students comprehensive mortgage loan training and job placement resources.
Take the first step to becoming an FHA mortgage underwriter, processor, or originator by completing our online training classes today!
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
tax return analysis, mortgage tax returns