FHA/VA Processing - For Processors
This fully-interactive, instructor-led webinar will examine all aspects of loan processing for both FHA and VA Government loans.
The goal of our interactive FHA/VA Processing - "For Processors" webinar is to help you develop an FHA/VA niche in order to make you a more profitable mortgage processor.
- FHA/VA: who they are and what they do
- History of FHA/VA
- FHA/VA programs
- Processing the FHA/VA mortgage
- FHA secure program
- Maximum mortgage limits
- Required disclosures
- FHA connection/VA loan portal/ACE/TAS
- Processing procedures/FHA total scorecard
- Approval lists within FHA connection
- Calculating maximum mortgages/down payment requirements
- UFMIP/monthly MIP/VA funding fee
- Down payment requirements
- File documentation standards
- Appraisal requirements
- FHA/VA guidelines for occupancy, ratios, employment, eligible borrowers
- Elements critical to the loan process
- Secondary market/the lock desk
- Basic compliance
- Open forum
- Live, Instructor-Led
- Fully Interactive Online Webinar
- FREE Unlimited Training for 1 Year
- 6 Hours Total Training
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion
- Job Placement Resources (Upon Request)
This six-hour course is offered in three consecutive days for two hours each day. Refer to date/times posted herein for schedule.
How The Class Works:
- You need a Computer, Internet Connection (DSL speed or higher), and Computer Speakers.
- Each day of class you will be emailed an invite with your log-in/password. From here, you can click the link, enter your password, and download/print that day's course materials. Finally, you'll be able to log into the class up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
- Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training platform. We encourage you to ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
Upon successful course completion, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion within 5-7 business days.
A written notice MUST be given at least 30 BUSINESS DAYS prior to the ORIGINAL class start date to receive a refund (MINUS a $75 cancellation fee PER class). However, if you have registered for a class that starts sooner than 30 days, then NO refund will be given. Also, NO refunds will be provided for classes purchased as part of a special offer, bundled package or group discount rate. In addition, NO refunds will be provided once a class has started, so if you cannot attend for any reason, we will simply reschedule you for a later date. Note: if you're not able to meet our system requirements (computer &internet connection), we suggest re-taking the class on a different computer because we will NOT issue a refund.
|About The Provider:
||FHA Training University provides live, instructor-led mortgage FHA training classes to students nationwide.
We employ the latest in technology advancements, offering students comprehensive mortgage loan training and job placement resources.
Take the first step to becoming an FHA mortgage underwriter, processor, or originator by completing our online training classes today!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
FHA/VA Processing, FHA training, VA training
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|FHA/VA Processing - For Processors||10/26/2015||$395.00|
|FHA/VA Processing - For Processors||12/14/2015||$395.00|
|FHA/VA Processing - For Processors||CD/On-Demand||$395.00||
RC-C Loan Coding and related RC-R reporting
Completing The CTR and SAR Reports, Line by Line
Navigating the Top Fifty (50) Most Important Safe Deposit Box Operating Procedures
Opening Deposit Accounts Online: CIP, CDD, W-9, Signature Cards and More Regulatory Issues
Risks With Power Of Attorney Documents
Living Trust Documents
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Do′s and Don′ts of Checks: How to Avoid Loss
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Best-Ever Compliance Checklists for Commercial Loans
Don′t Let Borrowers Turn the Tables: Assessing and Avoiding Lender Liability Claims
FHA/VA Processing - For Processors