Introduction To Credit Analysis
|Date / Time:
||5/9/2017 / 1:00 - 2:30pm Eastern
|| Audio Conference|
Credit Analysis is an analytical tool for measuring and understanding a borrowing entity’s ability to repay its loans as agreed from cash.
This course examines credit analysis techniques that can be used to measure, understand, and interpret a borrower’s cash sources for operations and repaying a loan.
This presentation provides an overview of the general parameters of various operating outcomes that can be determined through basic analysis of the balance sheet and income statement of an operating business.
By attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how credit analysis can be used to measure, understand and interpret an entity’s cash generation and dissemination capabilities
- Recognize the metrics created from credit analysis that can be predictive of a company’s ability to repay its operating costs and loans
- Identify various components of credit analysis, including liquidity, leverage, operating, coverage and break-even analysis
- Use different credit analysis calculations and understand how each is performed mathematically
About Your Presenter
- Liquidity Analysis, including an explanation of why liquidity is important to an enterprise
- Discussion of the effects different amounts of liquidity can have on an enterprise
- Definition and demonstration of the current and quick ratios, and cash conversion cycle
- Leverage Analysis, including explanation of why enterprises need leverage to operate, and the concepts of short term and long term debt financing
- Discussion of the effects different amounts of leverage can have on an enterprise
- Definition and demonstration if the leverage ratio
- Operating Analysis, including an explanation of why analyzing operating performance of an enterprise is important
- Discussion of the different effects efficient and inefficient operating performance can have on the health and long term survival of an enterprise
- Definition and explanation of the four ratios that analyze or interpret the operating performance of an enterprise
Charles Green serves as Managing Director of the Small Business Finance Institute, a commercial lender training company with almost 50 years of experience in funding small businesses.
Green has written extensively about business financing, including Banker’s Guide to New Small Business Finance (Wiley, 2014), Get Financing Now (McGraw-Hill, 2012) and bestselling The SBA Loan Book 3rd Edition (Adams Media, 2011). He earned a B.S. Finance from the University of Alabama, a diploma from the Stonier National Graduate School of Banking and completed Executive Education at Harvard Business School. Earlier in his career, he founded and served as President and CEO of Sunrise Bank of Atlanta.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
ACH Exception Processing
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics