The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference
||Does your borrower's number of Facebook friends indicate anything about their repayment risk? Who underwrites business loans using YELP? How much data can be accessed that provides evidence of whether a small business can successfully manage growth capital?
All these questions and more are considered in this training program about the growing sector of "innovative" small business lenders, where private equity meets technology to deliver capital to cash-starved small business owners.
Learn how this sector's funding has grown to almost $10 billion annually, and how it threatens to take more deal flow from banks and traditional lending companies with small, higher priced, but impressively well-repaid loans – and what you can do about it!
By attending this training session, you will learn:
About Your Speaker
- Dynamics of the changing marketplace for small business loans and how banks must move pro-actively to maintain historic deal flow
- How technology developments have given rise to new competitors located across the country that may take away your business from the company next door
- What "crowdfunding" means and the risk it poses to commercial banks for new client development
- Who online loan brokers are and what value they may be adding to your competitors
- The real story behind "merchant cash advance" companies and how to explain their phenomenal – and rising – growth
- New, non-traditional lenders using websites to take business away from your bricks & mortar offices
- Innovative underwriting criteria and technologies that are making credit decisions for up to $250,000 in minutes – and funding loans within 2 days
- Who are the major banking companies that have already started investing in these innovative lenders, and what do they know that you don't? (And what to do about it)
Charles Green is a seasoned finance professional with more than 30 years' experience of advising, financing, and investing in the small business sector, including his tenure as the President/CEO of Sunrise Bank of Atlanta.
Charles authored several books about business financing including bestselling The SBA Loan Book 3rd Edition and Get Financing Now. He earned a B.S. in Finance from the University of Alabama, and trained at the Stonier National Graduate School of Banking and Executive Education at Harvard Business School.
Charles also has served as a corporate director for several domestic and international companies, and presently serves as Board Chair of Atlanta Medical Center, a 760-bed for-profit hospital owned by Tenet Healthcare Corporation.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:
||Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
The live versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
Click here, if you cannot attend this event, but like to get notified of future dates for this event.