|New exciting technologies bring new BSA/AML risk and exposure. This webinar will look at how to add these products to your customer relationships while managing and mitigating the new risk. As BSA Officer you will need to change your risk assessment, change your policy and increase internal controls to make sure these products and services are not used for increased financial controls.
This program is a walk through product implementation and monitoring from the BSA perspective. Follow the product cycle from implementation to end with an AML point of view.
- How risk assessments are changed with the introduction of new technologies
- Developing new products and services and mitigation of the AML risk
- Training staff to look for financial crimes with new products
- How electronic banking exposes your bank to liability and risk
- What are these new products and how do we implement without causing examination issues and increased fraud
- A special look at remote deposit capture
- Prepaid cards, family cards and other types of stored devices
- Online account opening the compliance take on it
- Your BSA risk assessment, your BSA policy, and your internal controls for all these exciting new products
Who Should Attend?
BSA officers and staff, branch operations, Compliance Officers, Marketing and Product DevelopmentThe Presenter
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.