|This program fulfills many of your annual training requirements for your frontline!
The front-line is critical in the implementation of many of the federal regulations for a financial institution. In this program, we will cover the basic understanding of what each regulation is for and how the frontline is responsible for its implementation. Your staff will be updated and have a review of the new requirements for this year and some proposed changes. You will want to document this training for your examiners and count this to the job specific training for BSA as well as the other deposit regulations.What You Will Learn:
- Regulation D: DDA, NOW and FDIC requirements for insurance disclosures on DDAs with interest
- Regulation D: Savings transaction limitations
- Regulation CC: Holds and proposed changes on disclosures
- Regulation E: ODP requirements and error resolution
- BSA and the NEW CTR and its components
- Red Flags for Identity theft
- Regulation GG and unlawful internet gambling
- BSA: Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence
- Regulation DD: Interest and APY calculations, disclosures to customers
- And much much more
Who Should Attend
Customer Service Representatives, Branch Administration, Personal Bankers, Branch Managers, Deposit Operations, Tellers, New Account Representatives.The Presenter
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.