|This training session teaches you how to profit from the three most prominent government-guaranteed commercial lending programs: SBA, USDA’s B&I, and the Export-Import Bank.
The SBA, USDA′s B&I, and the Export-Import Bank programs provide many benefits to commercial banks to serve clients, increase profitability, and improve liquidity, but more importantly, these valuable resources lower credit exposure that permits the bank to expand volume and market penetration, along with providing better interest-yielding loans.
Participating banks also can improve ROI and ALCO with a ripe secondary market to leverage guaranteed loans. Clients are better served with more flexible underwriting and long term commitments, and shareholders get better returns on their investment.
By attending this 90-minute audio conference, you will learn:
- Why you should dispel outdated myths about government guaranteed lending programs
- What incentives await participating banks to embrace in government guaranteed lending
- How participating banks that embrace government guaranteed lending cash in on the bottom line
- How government guaranteed lending can benefit your portfolio by lowering credit risks, moderating loan concentration, supporting earnings, and increasing non-interest revenues
- How to leverage the bank′s capital with guaranteed lending and pick up another ALCO tool
- Specific terms of each program and how they can increase the bank′s range of lending and reach for clients
- Pitfalls to avoid: knowing the limitations and requirements that participation brings to the bank.
About Your Speaker
Charles Green is a recognized small business authority with over 30 years of advising, financing, and investing experience. He regularly consults with business owners and bankers, writes about financial topics, and teaches finance through seminars and conferences.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.