|BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) key components continue to remain an integral part of our AML (Anti Money Laundering) as risk assessments, models and audits continue to frame up the building called your program.
You don′t want to get surprised this year on your BSA examination when the examiners ask to see your model validation. New processes bring new tools to analyze data but your process and model have to be checked.
From risk assessments to audits, we continue to self-examine our own AMLs for accuracy, exposure and controls. Don′t miss this deeper dive into the tools that protect your organization from financial crimes.
- 2014 Risk Assessments: Inherent risk, mitigation of risk and residual risk
- Building blocks of the risk assessment: From Product and Service to Executive Summary
- Updating risk assessments and the changing financial institution profile
- What is a model? How to validate your model?
- How to document the process of model development, validation and revisions
- What are the audit expectations? What is an independent audit? Who should conduct the audit?
- Sample audit worksheets
Who Should Attend
BSA Officers, BSA Support Staff, Management, Compliance, Security and anyone involved in AML program.
About Your Presenter
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.