|In this session, we explore what is good customer service in the age of the CFPB!
- Creating a powerful first impression - establishing your benchmarks
- Developing rapport with a customer - treating everyone the same isn't always easy
- Teamwork and Customer retention - pampering pays
- Practicing good listening skills - hearing is not understanding
- Recognizing sells opportunities - why it is important to promote your products
- Developing immediate phone rapport - let them hear you smile
- Handling an angry customer - why we should take it personally
- Solving Problems / Taking Responsibility - communicating &following up
- Selling Yourself / Selling Your Company - learn to tell your company story
- Stress management - who says stress is not good for you
Who Should Attend
Everyone in the organization that comes in contact with your customer in person, over the phone, and/or internet will benefit from this session.
About The Presenter
Greg Souther is President of Greg Souther Consulting &Training, a firm that provides educational and consulting to Financial Institutions in the following areas: Customer Service &Communication; Credit, Collection, &Compliance; Fraud Prevention&Information Security; and Marketing &Sales.
With over 28 years of training and speaking experience, Greg and his associates share practical "how to" advice that everyone can easily understand and use in their daily work environment.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.