|During this webinar, we will take the core document from deposit accounts documentation and set up a working document so that you can tailor your procedures into the framework we will provide.
You will receive a "core document" in a word document that you can drop your individualized documents into and achieve one of the big goals at many financial institutions have "standards" on opening all types of new accounts.What You Will Learn:
- Review federal laws do we have to cover in the opening of accounts
- Learn the different ownership types that we should set up sample signature cards and screen shots for
- You will receive checklists for documents for every type of account
- How to set up a manual like this if we are in more than one state
- What questions should we ask and research for state law purposes?
- You will receive a template to start the hard work and lots of guidance to help you in the process
Who Should Attend
Training, compliance, branch operations, customer service representatives and branch personnel who would be involved in developing a New Accounts Procedure Manual.The Presenter
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.