The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||Loan modifications are sweeping the country as the economy is causing more and more people to be unable to afford their current mortgage. Lenders are modifying their loans in an effort to help people stay in their homes and avoid foreclosures.
The loan modification process can be challenging, and proper training is imperative to insure that you follow the necessary procedures correctly and also that your client ends up with a correctly modified, helpful loan. This certification reassures your customers that you have the necessary knowledge to be trusted with the handling of their loan modification.
Benefits Of Being A Certified Loan Modification Officer
From your members’ area you will be able to download the following tools and forms:
- Leads - You will be sent details of home owners in your area who wish to be contacted by a CLMO as they come in
- Knowledge - You will have access to the CLMO 70 page field manual which gives you the background and step by step instruction that you need to be able to perform loan modifications and operate a loan modification business. You will also have access to our constantly updated knowledge base where you will be kept up to date with the ever changing federal and state rules and regulations that relate to the loan modification industry.
- Email - You will be assigned a CLMO email account that you can either access online or through your Outlook. With an email address that looks like email@example.com, this will afford the credibility and professionalism that you do not get from a Gmail or hotmail account.
- Verification - You will be able to download your ID badge and test pass certificate and they can be mailed to you if you wish. You will also have the right to use the CLMO logo on your website, business cards and marketing material.
- Support - You will have access to our support team by telephone and email. If our support team does not know the answer to your question then it has access to a nationwide pool of law firms to provide backup. There is at least one law firm in each state.
How To Obtain Your Certification
- Debt to Income Ratio Calculator (DTI) - This tool allows you to calculate the current and target DTI of your customer.
- Financial Statement Calculator - This tool allows you to calculate and present a professional financial statement of your customer income, assets and liabilities.
- Loan modification progress tool - This spreadsheet allows you to keep track of each of your projects and ensures that you do not miss any critical steps.
- Facsimile Transmittal Sheet. For use when faxing information to lenders
- Client Authorization Form - This is required to allow lenders to share customer accounts with you.
- Samples of hardship letters, loan modification proposals and more.
- CLMO Field Manual - This 70 page eBook contains all the information that you need to be able to pass the CLMO Certification test, modify loans and run your business.
Once you've completed the training, simply complete and mail the Certification Exam to the address provided with your course. We'll grade it, and upon successfully passing the Exam, we'll mail your CLMO certificate to you!
|About The Provider:
||Gavel is the parent of two companies - CLMO and TurboModification.
CLMO (Certified Loan Modification Officers) is a certification and support body specifically for the loan modification industry. Certified Loan Modification Officers are respected throughout the industry for their technical expertise and competence.
TurboModification provides the loan modification industry‘s only software tool specifically designed to modify a household’s entire debt portfolio (mortgages, credit cards, auto-loan and unsecured loans) in a proportionate manner. Fully supported by its expert partner CLMO(Certified Loan Modification Officers), the software includes 7 day per week expert business advice and technical help.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
Loan Modification Certification, commercial loan modification training