Series 32 Exam Prep
If you are looking to enhance your career in the financial services industry, then you probably are wondering how to pass the Series 32 exam … How much you need to study for it, what material is covered in the Series 32 exam, and what are some tips that will increase your chances of obtaining the Series 32 license on your first try?
The Series 32 license is known formally as the Limited Futures - Regulations license and is a National Futures Association (NFA) requirement for those individuals registered by regulatory authorities in the UK or Canada who wish to become registered to conduct futures business in the US. Candidates may qualify for the Series 32 if, within the two years prior to applying, they are licensed in the UK or Canada.
Bank Training Center provides insightful Series 32 exam preparation courses - such as Series 32 self-study packages and Series 32 practice exams - to help you pass your Series 32 exam and earn your Series 32 license.
About Your Series 32 Exam
- Series 32 exam preparation is generally offered in a self-study, interactive format. Be sure the package you select includes Series 32 practice questions!
- Average preparation time for series 32 exam is 20-30 hours
- Series 32 candidates are not required to be sponsored to sit for the licensing exam; however, candidates are required to be sponsored to receive their Series 32 license
- Candidates must submit a Form U10 and applicable fee to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- After FINRA confirms that the form was received and processed, a 120-day window will be opened in which the applicant may schedule and take the exam
- Exams for your securities trader Series 32 license can be scheduled at any Prometric test center nationwide
- Candidates who are successful in passing the Series 32 exam will have a period of 2 years to find a sponsor who will submit their registration documentation
- Candidates who are NOT successful in passing the Series 32 exam must re-file the Form U-10 and processing fee with FINRA, whereby a new 120-day window will be opened
- In-depth licensing questions should be directed to the National Futures Association (NFA) at 800-621-3570
Recommended Courses & Available Training Options
To find training for earning your Series 32 license, including Series 32 exam preparation or Series 32 practice exams, simply click on any of the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing/Designations" in the search box thereafter for "Series 32".
Good luck on your Series 32 Futures exam!
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Letters of Credit
ACH Exception Processing
Key Ratio Analysis: Calculating and Interpreting the Numbers Correctly!
Deposit Analysis For Today′s Environment
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Safe Deposit Box "Danger Zones"
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Reg E Compliance – Five Best Practices for Handling Disputes
Basic Bankruptcy for Bankers
Flood Insurance Compliance Hot Spots
Opening New Accounts: Trust, Fiduciary and Minor Accounts
Opening New Accounts: Business Accounts
Limited Liability Companies: Do′s and Don′ts
Regulation CC - Check Holds