InterAction Training has been providing the Essential Teller Issues workshop for over 20 years and consistently receives rave reviews. And, that's a challenge when you offer evening training for tellers who have been at work all day. Your trainer for this program is Honey Shelton, she brings humor, knowledge and fast-paced learning to this important workshop.
- Looking the part of a banker – impression management means following dress code issues and making smart, professional choices in how you look and what you say!
- Doing your part at your location – branching demands teamwork and initiative, working together, getting it done!
- Recognizing your value – tellers need to hear how important they are to the bank, to the customer and what a critical role they play
- Excelling at referrals and cross-selling– in banking today it's about the relationship, growing it, taking care of it! Recognizing opportunities, knowing what to do, what to say will help tellers grow referrals and sell appropriately.
- WOW those customers! – Who's in the very best position to do just that…a well-trained, friendly, approachable teller!
- Know the rules, follow the rules – adhering to procedures saves time, money and protects the teller's reputation.
- Balancing – one important piece of the scorecard for a teller. Knowing what to do and what not to do is how high performing tellers consistently balance.
- Loss prevention expertise – the well-informed teller knows what to be on the lookout for in order to reduce the risk that comes with transactions on the teller line. Fraudulent lotto winnings, counterfeits, scam artists and fake ID are among the list of what to be on the lookout for in order to do your part in loss prevention.
- Keep auditors and regulators happy – pay attention and respect when it comes to compliance
- High alert for bank robbery – all tellers need to be reminded of the steps to take in the unfortunate event of a bank robbery. The only thing that offsets panic in an emergency is training!
Who Should Attend?
Send your tellers, your supervisors, your trainers to this program and you will see why it is rated excellent by the attendees.
Honey Shelton, founder of InterAction Training Systems (ITS), has provided training to over a quarter-million professionals. She brings the best of both worlds to her training sessions. From 2004 to 2007, Shelton served as executive vice president of Texas' second oldest independent bank where she oversaw retail operations, marketing, and training. This enabled her to see up close what is happening in the trenches. Plus, she has the depth of knowledge that comes with 20 years' experience as one the nation's leading seminar presenters.
Prior to founding ITS in 1983, Shelton served as vice president of marketing and an executive committee member for a major holding company bank in The Woodlands, Texas. During her 15 years in banking, Shelton began developing a passion for training others to succeed.
As a graduate of the School of Bank Marketing from the University of Colorado, she realizes the value of quality education. Shelton invests time as a faculty member for banking schools around the country. She is a repeat presenter for most of the state bankers associations around the country.
Shelton continues in her own personal pursuit of excellence. She has obtained certification in Reality Therapy from the William Glasser Institute and the Training and Development Certification Program at Texas A&M.
|About The Provider:
||Since 1983 Total Training Solutions has produced dozens of videotapes, CD-Roms, DVD's and web-based training modules. In addition to off-the-shelf products, Total Training Solutions also develops custom training products and consults with financial institutions to develop their own training curriculum.
For timely delivery of training topics, webinars or web conferencing is an unbeatable option. We now offer over 100 live programs per year and you can even purchase the recorded or ondemand session if you are unable to attend the live program.
We have worked exclusively with the financial industry since our founding. Because of this, we understand the needs of training departments in financial institutions and are alert to changes which affect the industry.
Attend the live session with the opportunity to ask questions to the presenter. You also receive a link to the handouts. All registrations for a live event will be given access to the OnDemand recording, at no additional cost, for seven days following the event. This will allow a flexible alternative when last minute conflicts intrude on scheduled events.
CD-Rom includes audio and video of recorded webinar plus hard copy handouts. You will also receive 6 months access to the OnDemand weblink as an added free bonus.
Includes a weblink for unlimited viewing for 6 months after the date of the webinar as well as a link to handouts.
Live + Recorded:
Includes all three options above. Live session, OnDemand Weblink, and CD-Rom plus Hardcopy Handouts.
Live + OnDemand:
Includes two of the options above. Live session and 6 months access to OnDemand Weblink plus link to handouts.