UDAAP Training Courses
UDAAP Training Courses
What would you do if a customer voices a complaint that could be construed or perceived as unfair, deceptive, and/or abusive? Well, you better know, as there is a law governing it.
Specifically, UDAAP (Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices) governs how you, your tellers, and your other branch staff handle certain situations. As such, it is a must that your branch personnel and the call center team stay alert and on the watch for responding, recording and follow through when a complaint is more than an inquiry or a simple remark.
What You'll Learn From Our UDAAP Training Courses
Find UDAAP Training Courses
- How to avoid behavior that could be construed as discrimination or poor customer service
- What to look and listen for including how to differentiate between a complaint, a simple customer remark and an inquiry
- How to identify when a complaint is unfair, deceptive and abusive
- If I am on the frontline, how should I respond when I am in the midst of a complaint?
- If I resolve the complaint, do I still tell my manager and fill out a complaint form?
- What will happen to me if I am the only person filing complaints in my department?
- If I am not sure it is a complaint what should I do? To file or not to file when do we know?
- What impact does the CFPB have on advertising and marketing, even if you're not a big bank?
- Advertising rules under Reg. Z for both mortgage loans and open-end plans from the Credit CARD Act
- Rules for consumer loan products in Regulation Z
- When the "Equal Housing Lender" statement and the logo must be used
- Standards for Advertising over the Internet and social media - different standards?
To find your desired UDAAP training courses, either select a Recommended Course from the list below, or select "UDAAP" and your state from the "Professional Development" section of the search box at the bottom of this page.
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Overdraft Protection Programs
Achieving Unclaimed Property Compliance Best Practices For The Banking Industry
What To Do When A Customer Dies
Regulation E Final Changes on Prepaid Cards
Uniform Commercial Code Rules: How to Comply to Attach and Perfect Secured Transactions
Legal Liabilities When Check Fraud Occurs
Call Report: Lending Schedules For Banks
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
TRID Checkup: Areas of Concern and Uncertainty
Calculating Cash Flow
Underwriting Construction Loans
Critical Issues on Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Bank and Financial Institution Fraud
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
Loan Documentation: Top 10 Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Loan Officer Boot Camp