TRID Compliance Training
TRID Compliance Training Courses
TRID, short for TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rules, requirements continue to evolve, and dealing with revised disclosures has become one of the major challenges of TRID compliance.
Anyone in the institution having responsibilities in the consumer mortgage environment, including loan officers, processors, clerks, and closing agents, can benefit from our TRID training courses!
TRID Training Course Learning Objectives
Below are just a few of the areas you will learn abuot from our TRID training courses:
Find Other TRID Training Courses
- What?s the TRID loan purpose, and what does it mean?
- Sales Price vs. Property Value
- Rate Lock Guidance
- Projected Payment Section Clarifications
- Itemizing Charges the Consumer Will Pay vs. Will Not Pay
- Prepaid Misconceptions
- Cash to Close in Plain English
- The timing and delivery requirements of the Loan Estimate and the Closing Disclosure
- When a revised Loan Estimate may be issued; including situations such as changed circumstances, borrower requests, and expiration of terms
- When a revised Loan Estimate should be issued
- The timing and content rules for a revised Loan Estimate and for a revised Closing Disclosure
- When estimates are considered to be "in good faith" and the applicable tolerances
- The circumstances under which a revised disclosure resets the allowed tolerance
- Changes before consummation that do or do not require a new waiting period
- Whether a changed circumstance can occur after delivery of the Closing Disclosure
- Rules regarding changes due to events occurring after consummation
- When refunds are required and how to make and disclose the refund
- Changes before closing - is a new waiting period required?
- Documentation requirements for revisions
- Pre-disclosure requirements
- Handling Date Issued vs. Date of Receipt Discrepancies
- Tolerances and Good Faith Analysis
- How mishandling revised disclosures may result in UDAP/UDAAP violations
To find your desired TRID training courses, either select a Recommended Course from the list below, or select "TRID" and your state from the "Professional Development" section of the search box at the bottom of this page.
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Letters of Credit
ACH Exception Processing
Key Ratio Analysis: Calculating and Interpreting the Numbers Correctly!
Deposit Analysis For Today′s Environment
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Safe Deposit Box "Danger Zones"
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Reg E Compliance – Five Best Practices for Handling Disputes
Basic Bankruptcy for Bankers
Flood Insurance Compliance Hot Spots
Opening New Accounts: Trust, Fiduciary and Minor Accounts
Opening New Accounts: Business Accounts
Limited Liability Companies: Do′s and Don′ts
Regulation CC - Check Holds