HMDA Compliance Training
HMDA Compliance Training Courses
The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) is known to be the most difﬁcult lending regulation to understand and with which to comply. Unfortunately, many banks suffer civil money penalties for submitting inaccurate HMDA data.
HMDA Training Course Learning Objectives
Our training courses will help you understand your HMDA compliance requirements. Covered topics for your HMDA training needs include:
Find Other HMDA Training Courses
- Who and what HMDA applies - and does not apply - to
- Categories of reporting, including information on the property, loan type, and loan features
- Coverage rules ? who collects and submits information, and when
- What types of loans are reportable
- What data is reported
- Tips for data collection and validation
- How to handle HELOCs
- Requirements for reverse mortgages
- Requirements for commercial loans secured by a dwelling
- Rules for temporary financing ? clarification and examples to this confusing area
- Rules for refinancing ? when it applies and when it does not
- Pre-approvals vs. pre-qualifications
- Reporting requirements
To find your desired HMDA training courses, either select a Recommended Course from the list below, or select "HMDA" and your state from the "Professional Development" section of the search box at the bottom of this page.
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
ACH Exception Processing
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics