Call Report Training
Call Report Training Courses
Loan information on the Call Report provides critical credit information for regulators, especially in today's environment.
Additionally, Examiners are reviewing call report schedules in much more detail than in the past as the rules for schedule RC-C dictate how loans are to be reported on all loan schedules, including the income statement, charge-offs and recoveries, averages, past-dues, and non-accruals.
Our Call Report training courses will help you learn the classification priorities for reporting loan information correctly. Learn when to code the loan based on borrower, when to code based on collateral, and when to code based on purpose!
What You'll Learn From Our Call Report Training Courses
Find Call Report Training Courses
- RC-C, Loan Classification
- RC-C M1, Restructured Loans
- RC-C, Part II, Loans to Small Businesses and Small Farms
- RC-K, Loan Quarter to Date Averages
- RC-L, Unused Commitments, Letters of Credit
- RC-M, Loans to Insiders
- RC-N, Past Due and Non-accrual Loans
- RC-R, Risk Weighting Loans
- RI-B, Charge-Offs and Recoveries
- How and when to code loans based on borrower, purpose, or collateral
- What qualifies as real estate collateral
- When to report a non-farm, non-residential secured loan as owner occupied
To find your desired Call Report training courses, either select a Recommended Course from the list below, or select "Call Reports" and your state from the "Professional Development" section of the search box at the bottom of this page.
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners
Call Reports: RC-C Loan Coding and Related RC-R Reporting
Introduction To Credit Analysis
Controlling the Risks of Power of Attorney Documents
ACH Exception Processing
Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager
Writing an Effective Credit Memorandum
Calculating Cash Flow
Financial Risk Manager Certification
CSA Certified Senior Advisor
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
Loan Processing 101: The Basics